+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarelou View Post
    I've still got 5 weeks to go but I feel like bubs isn't going to wait that long for some reason. Lots of really strong BH and my pelvis is getting increasingly more painful! I see my middy on Wednesday so will find out if bub is engaged then and if so how much. I finish work on Friday thank goodness, so tired now!

For the ladies getting induced/ c-sec a bit early may I ask the reasons?
    I was not expected to go this far and with having 2previous cs i am not even prepared to try for vaginal...i will be done a few days before 39weeks so it should all be good...if i get there. I also have spine and bladder issues, vaginal is not realy an option for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh Zanne!!! Been watching your other thread!!

Good luck tonight and I hope everything is fine. I'll be thinking about you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FingersxCrossed View Post
    Oh my gosh Zanne!!! Been watching your other thread!!

Good luck tonight and I hope everything is fine. I'll be thinking about you
    Thank you, i am stll here! They have slowed right down...so hopefully no running around tonight. I phoned the MW again and she said if they have settled not to worry. This happens rather often just gets more intense and normaly after changing position or meds they go away...not this time lol, i think bubs is scared of going to hospital, just haveto phone or go thre then contractions will top....teehee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just subscribed to this thread. Hope thats ok!!
    A little about me:
    Im due with on the 18th August with a boy. I have an (almost) 3 year old daughter who was born via planned c-section due to breech position. Hoping for a successful vbac this time.

Having irregular BH daily that are sometimes more painful then others, baby is engaged and apparently ready to go, had a stretch and sweep last Tuesday, I was at 1cm before that. In the days following I felt sore and had yucky spotting followed by bits of mucus plug.. Sorry tmi.

I have another ob appointment tomorrow, planning on another stretch and sweep.. Really wants bubs to come before this weekend. Next week we have two nephews birthdays and I know it sounds silly but i really don't want to share my lil guys special day, one of the boys is turning 1 and I know his parents will always make a bigger deal over his birthday and probs claim the weekend each year for his parties. Lol I know I'm crazy thinking so many years ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi,

I'm due 31 st but being induced on 23rd August due to gestational diabetes.
    Don't think I will go early, so just waiting for next week to arrive .
    Having stretch and sweep next Wednesday , day before inducement

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelex View Post
    I'm not doing anything, just suffering I've used a heat pack for my back but seeing as I toss and turn during the night I can't see anything staying on
    How about physio? Just for some pampering?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez12787 View Post
    Hi everyone. Just subscribed to this thread. Hope thats ok!!
    A little about me:
    Im due with on the 18th August with a boy. I have an (almost) 3 year old daughter who was born via planned c-section due to breech position. Hoping for a successful vbac this time.

Having irregular BH daily that are sometimes more painful then others, baby is engaged and apparently ready to go, had a stretch and sweep last Tuesday, I was at 1cm before that. In the days following I felt sore and had yucky spotting followed by bits of mucus plug.. Sorry tmi.

I have another ob appointment tomorrow, planning on another stretch and sweep.. Really wants bubs to come before this weekend. Next week we have two nephews birthdays and I know it sounds silly but i really don't want to share my lil guys special day, one of the boys is turning 1 and I know his parents will always make a bigger deal over his birthday and probs claim the weekend each year for his parties. Lol I know I'm crazy thinking so many years ahead.
    No worrie at all! Thank you for sharing, i dont think u sound silly...we all want the best for our kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hi,

I'm due 31 st but being induced on 23rd August due to gestational diabetes.
    Don't think I will go early, so just waiting for next week to arrive .
    Having stretch and sweep next Wednesday , day before inducement
    Ho are you feeling? How did u find out you had GD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had it with my last pregnancy so was highly probable I would get it again . Had the gtt test at 27 weeks and was positive. Been on insulin for 3 weeks . I feel ok just carrying bigger baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to hospital again last night, false labour, irretable uterus...anyway it was a long night, hospital beds are like sleeping on made up planks! You need the cs medication to cope with the beds.