+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Vent vent vent

Aaaaarrrrrggggghhh

I went out for an hour at 8am this morning.
    The kids have bfast at 8am (milk at 7am), so DH had to feed them today.

He gave DS1, 2.5 yrs, 2minute noodles for bfast.

WTF??????

I asked him why the heck would he give him 2 min noodles for bfast and his response was 'whats the problem, he ate all of it??' What about the nutritional value of them -- ummmm zero!!

So *** annoyed. I just want to scream my head off at him!

When it comes to the kids, how come some men are so unreliable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry but I dont think it is a big deal?? Yes probably not a good choice but he fed them food. Perhaps if you are going to be so worked up over it you should have told him what is suitable for breakfast in your house.

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mummyrissa For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (11-08-2012),mum2bubba  (12-08-2012),shhhsleeping  (11-11-2012),threechooks  (11-08-2012),VicPark  (11-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meh, at least he feed him. Just make sure he has lots of fruit for the rest of the day and a good serve of veg for dinner and you'll be right.

tell your DH to at least put some frozen corn and peas in it next time and you'll feel better

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sorry but I think as long as its not everyday, meh! I can't see it being any worse than pancakes nutritional wise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd be annoyed but would let it slide.

Some guys just don't get it, unless you actually teach them and let them learn how to do it the "right" way most will never learn.

When DH takes DD out they have hot chips for lunch, it annoys me but it's a once off, he is trying and they are having a good day.

I'd tell not to do it again, what options he has to feed him next time, then drop it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I guess you can make up for it (nutrition) for the rest of the day? What's the big deal, it's better than nothing?
    My kids are having pancakes today not really much nutrition there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I guess you can make up for it (nutrition) for the rest of the day?
    My kids are having pancakes not really much nutrition there
    That's right! We have pancakes once a week here! I do add honey instead of sugar but still

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My dad used to let me have a mars bar for breakfast before ballet on saturdays

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (11-08-2012)

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP I can totally understand your frustration. I think in the grand scheme of things 2 minute noodles once for brekky isn't a big deal but the fact is it wouldn't have been that hard for your DH to give him something nutritional for the most important meal of the day... Maybe just wait till you calm down a bit and let him know why it made you cranky

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't see it as a big deal really, at least they got fed. It's one meal, you can make up for the lack of nutrition with the rest of the days food.

I fed DS CoCo Pops this morning, hardly nutritious but at least he ate it. I was suffering from bad MS and it was the only thing in the house that was quick and easy to make.