+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH could have spent the weekend away with work in luxury plus free beer!! They had to persuade him to stay last night but he wanted to come home to DS and I so he didn't drink and left at 4.45AM I was so happy and surprised when he walked in at 6.30am! Both boys are having a nap now, nawwww.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil M For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (11-08-2012)

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an amazing hubby. We have been together since I was 15. He has always put up with all my baggage... He loves me unconditionally, he never expects anything from me and is incredibly selfless and hardworking. I am a sahm and full time student (on a break at the moment), he works shift work (crazy hours) and still shares all the home duties with me,. He cooks, he cleans, he mows, he baths the kids... He never expects me to be a maid just cause I am home with the kids. I am so grateful for him, I honestly believe he was gods way of saying 'this chick needs a break lets give her something perfect in her life'... Ohhh now I miss him and he is at work till 4 this arvo can't wait till he gets home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh this is nice, my DH nearly didn't go on an all expenses paid trip to London to watch the olimpics for a week because he didn't want to leave DD and I. I had to push him to go (once in a lifetime deal!) anyway he said this is the last time he's going away without us. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DF has gone to buy me caramel Timtams. Winning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (11-08-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If he has gone to Coles you'll never see him again, I've just come from there and it was chaos..when I left someone had busted a bottle of milk in the 12 items or less section and the cleaner was cleaning it up with a dustpan and brush

I don't have the best husband, I have the best fiancé

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    If he has gone to Coles you'll never see him again, I've just come from there and it was chaos..when I left someone had busted a bottle of milk in the 12 items or less section and the cleaner was cleaning it up with a dustpan and brush

I don't have the best husband, I have the best fiancé
    Nah woollies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am the best partner I could ever ask for. This morning I made myself breakfast, gave myself a hug and let myself cry when someone yelled at me on the road, I always laugh at my jokes and never complain about anything I do!

Yay me!

Sorry, was just feeling a bit left out, lol

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (11-08-2012),disco86  (11-08-2012),Lumpy Melon  (12-08-2012),Luna Lovegood  (11-08-2012),River Song  (11-08-2012),Tazzy  (11-08-2012),~ElectricPink~  (11-08-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Mine is pretty awesome too. It is our 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow and i am thinking that i will extend his contract for another 6 years.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Can I revoke this please?

(Just to set the scene - we live on a narrow block in a near to inner suburbs area, so our neighbours a quite close and we hear a fair bit of what goes on at their house, so I assume the hear a fair bit from us)

So, this afternoon we were doing a bit of a tidy up, he was doing the bathroom and I was in another room and he shouts out "Where do you want to keep this...hemorrhoid cream?". I said "wtf? you yell that out for all the neighbourhood to hear?. He said "sorry, I was already yelling out as I was reading what it was"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Koberose  (12-08-2012),Lumpy Melon  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    me me...mine is wonderful. Supportive and loving and just amazing with the kids.

The last week we have swapped roles...me working (school placement) and him home with DS who is 8 and homeschooled and DD who is 23 months and full of beans. He has been awesome...house clean, washing done, kids happy

Just in general he supports us financially, encourages me to live my dreams and puts up with my little bits of crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mines pretty good!

Took over all my Saturday chores, did the washing, cooked me breakfast and lunch and everytime I tried to help or do something productive I got told ' sit your as$ back on that couch and watch something mindless!'

I luffs her

ETA -
    She earns the moolah too
    Last edited by SeymourTheBear; 11-08-2012 at 23:32.