+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Where can I get a Tupperware sippy cup from? How is it different to the Tommee Tipee one I have that's meant to be for 4+mths?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Unless they have changed a lot, the Tupperware one is no different to the cheap throw away ones from Target.

OP, has someone else tried to give her the bottle? I know several friends whose child wouldn't take a bottle from them, but would for other people. They can smell the BM on mum so just want boobie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Tupperware ones are like a cup with a lid, no valve... You could try taking the valve out the Heinz one as long as the liquid doesn't come out too fast? I found my kids could not suck on the cups with valves very well ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Babyduck77 For This Useful Post:

BarefootedMumma  (13-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 5 months my boy refused the bottle too. I breastfed him until 15 months, but in the meantime when I was out or hubby feeding him, he had EBM in a sippy cup with a straw. I think he just hated lying down with a bottle, he seemed to want some sort of control, lol. So we ditched bottles and went straight to sippy cups with straws, he definately caught on quickly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyskies For This Useful Post:

hsiaoza  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou to everyone, but magically, after trying twice a day everyday for two weeks, she took the bottle! Hip hip hooray. Even though I tried everyday for two months. I don't know what changed. I used a trick that I had read about, it didn't work before, but she was sucking the hell out of my fingers, so I slipped my pinky in with the teat and it worked.