+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default new from newcastle nsw

Hi

thought to jump in here and say hello to everyone.. am new to bubhub and havent been on a forum for many years.. Im a mum of a 5.5year old boy who is just our delight, gorgeous little boy and we are so blessed to have him.

next questions - yes we love to have a 2nd child, but have been ttc since we had our little boy but no success. it took us 7 years to conceieve our little boy, after many years of ttc with help of accupuncture, chinese herbs, reflexology, 2 x iui and 3 icsi - we advertised for a donor egg
    sydney child with 7 ladies who were happy to donate their eggs to us, but i was already pregnant with our lil boy..
    we have started the ivf long path again, given not getting pregnant ourselves - my AMH test came back low of a reading of 2.4 and im only 36 years old. We are currently going through all the testing and im due to have lapscopy surgery in 3 weeks time to once again see if my tubes are clear, to have a curette etc. i have started DHEA tablets to hopefully boast my chances of pregnancy.

outside that part of our lives, im just beginning to study correspondence to do my teachers aide as a follow on from working in daycare for many years.. my lil boy started kindy this year and i need something to keep me occupied.. i love sewing, crafts, 4wd and camping.. and we are planning to build a house next year.. crazy!

basically love to meet others in the same boat as us, make friends and get some helpful advice. its been long time since we've done ivf so feeling bit out of the loop..

thanx for reading and hope to talk to you all soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm not from Newcastle, but I noticed no one had posted yet.

Just wanted to welcome you to BH, and wish you luck with your IVF journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanx