+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm really dumbfounded. How on earth anyone can view the posting of this article as vilifying the overweight or detracting from a woman's choices is just beyond me.

I'm genuinely pleased for those posters who are overweight and have had no problems, but would like to point out that the statistics account for this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

NancyBlackett  (10-08-2012),VicPark  (10-08-2012)

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If I waited to conceive until I was at my optimum weight I would have no eggs left.

A few of my friends are waiting to start TTC hoping to lose weight before falling pregnant. They are 34 and all I can think of is their eggs are ageing by the day. My sister is 35 and needed an egg donor.

I don't think anyone should delay having babies. If you want one you should start TTC now, and try and get healthy if that's what you choose while trying.

Similar Threads

1. Giving babies antiboitics linked to obesity
    By headoverfeet in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 25-08-2012, 18:36
  2. Teenage and Childhood obesity
    By Violetiscasting in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26-06-2012, 20:07