So we're in a bit of a pickle. We got our results for our 12 week scan yesterday and I was totally unprepared as I didn't even consider there being a problem after the scan looked so good but we came out on the borderline of high. 1:332.
We have been offered a FMU appointment and an amnio as I am past the point of CVS being safe but we are stuck. We had always said we would terminate if baby had a significant genetic condition including downs but the risk is still relatively small. I think DP wants to have it done and if he decides he feels strongly enough we will. I am undecided, I guess I just don't want to stress over nothing.
Any experience or advice would be nice. We would have a 10 day wait until I'm 15 weeks anyway but this waiting sucks.