+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Did you met your ex's new partner?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    No, and I don't wish to after what she put me through. I have absolutely no time for her and even this one sentence is more time I care to spend discussing her.

Im on very friendly terms with ex DP though due to DS. We do most of our contacting/texting during work hours... I can tell when she's there as his voice changes on the phone.

Are you sure we don't have children to the same man! Although he isn't allowed to message or call me while she is around.

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackEyedPea View Post
    No, and I don't wish to after what she put me through. I have absolutely no time for her and even this one sentence is more time I care to spend discussing her.

Im on very friendly terms with ex DP though due to DS. We do most of our contacting/texting during work hours... I can tell when she's there as his voice changes on the phone.
    LOL to the first bit. Also, I can tell too when my ex's partner is there- his voice becomes more rude and obnoxious. Obviously she thinks it's awesome of him to treat the mother of his kids like cr@p *roll eyes*

I did meet her, sort of, as a colleague of his, but only in passing- didn't actually get introduced or anything like that. Never took any notice of her actually.

Then we met again at their place AFTER I had established she was actually living there- only a week earlier I'd queried him and he'd stated that there was no relationship going on. We were already separated at that point so I didn't know why he bothered to deny it- ah, unless they were seeing each other a lot longer than I realised.

Anyway, he shot himself in the foot by lying about it- I just want to know who's hanging around my kids, as he would.

So we actually "met" properly when I confronted her about when their relationship started- not ideal I know, but I needed the closure and he wouldn't give me an answer. I was very polite.

She hasn't spoken to me since- she literally runs away when she sees me coming to get the kids. Immature much?

When I get serious with someone, I'm going to properly introduce him to my ex once it gets to the spending-time-with-the-kids stage. I do believe each parent should at least know who is around their kids in the capacity of "partner", as that's quite different to a friend who just drops by occasionally. Especially when it becomes a co-habiting situation, and the kids are there often.

My ex really made things unnecessarily difficult by lying about his girlfriend. He should have just been honest, told me she was living there, and introduced us to each other. Instead he chose to lie and create a whole lot of drama for nothing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Did you met your ex's new partner?

Yes i met XH 's girlfriend (now his wife).
    I had to ask to meet her as i found out she'd moved in and felt it was only fair i get to meet someone who was spending time with my DD1.

She is ok i guess, seems nice though i don't think she has many morals after she knowingly had an affair with x when we were married and DD1 was a newborn. So we'll never be friends, i think civil and polite is the most we can hope for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidSister View Post
    LOL to the first bit. Also, I can tell too when my ex's partner is there- his voice becomes more rude and obnoxious. Obviously she thinks it's awesome of him to treat the mother of his kids like cr@p *roll eyes*I did meet her, sort of, as a colleague of his, but only in passing- didn't actually get introduced or anything like that. Never took any notice of her actually.Then we met again at their place AFTER I had established she was actually living there- only a week earlier I'd queried him and he'd stated that there was no relationship going on. We were already separated at that point so I didn't know why he bothered to deny it- ah, unless they were seeing each other a lot longer than I realised. Anyway, he shot himself in the foot by lying about it- I just want to know who's hanging around my kids, as he would.So we actually "met" properly when I confronted her about when their relationship started- not ideal I know, but I needed the closure and he wouldn't give me an answer. I was very polite. She hasn't spoken to me since- she literally runs away when she sees me coming to get the kids. Immature much?When I get serious with someone, I'm going to properly introduce him to my ex once it gets to the spending-time-with-the-kids stage. I do believe each parent should at least know who is around their kids in the capacity of "partner", as that's quite different to a friend who just drops by occasionally. Especially when it becomes a co-habiting situation, and the kids are there often. My ex really made things unnecessarily difficult by lying about his girlfriend. He should have just been honest, told me she was living there, and introduced us to each other. Instead he chose to lie and create a whole lot of drama for nothing...
    Yes men are very good at compartmentaling their lives aren't they... XDP never even mentions newP around me and I sometimes forget she exists! Yes it's nothing to do with jealousy - I think jealousy is a pointless emotion and I'm not jealous of her one iota. But I went through hell because of her actions. She knowingly acted to damage my life and the result is unforgivable. I'm glad I still have such a close relationship with XDP's family. They love me. I bet she hates that. Suck it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

MermaidSister  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, my ex has to be careful because if I meet his current one then she might have difficulty believing all his creative story telling. Basically if his lips are moving then he is lieing
    He actually got her by telling her what a useless ineffective man he was, how his children were in danger with me but there was nothing he could do to save them. So I have no respect for a woman who takes on such a sorry story and poor excuse for a man that he didn't storm in and remove his children from the psycho dangerous mad woman who had them. I would have no respect for someone so whiney and so comfortable being a victim.
    she approached me once, but I was blocking my son while he was getting changed in the back seat of the car. So when she waddled around the corner (with her hair dyed a ****ty version of my natural colour, freaked me out) I just stepped across and blocked her from seeing a half naked teenage boy who was mortified she had even walked in on him
    She has proven herself to be a twit many times, swanning around with a champagne bottle at parties, giggling and drinking like a fish etc......not my type at all. My DS is 15 and chooses to focus on his own social life rather than be his fathers boo hoo post and pet puppy on weekends, so I don't have any reason to have anything to do with her. If my kids were little then no doubt I would have to meet her, bite my tongue, smile and breath deep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've met most of them, there have been a LOT! Was really awkward when I ended up knowing (and was friends with) 2 of them! One I went to school with, was so strange..
    He tried to hide the last one from me as she grew up near me, but I didn't know her.. I just like to meet them and say hi so I know who DS is hanging out with.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope haven't met her and see no reason to. My kids like her but xh continues to lie about the fact he's living with her. I feel sorry for the girl tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep cause she used to be my best friend.....b$tch

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0151 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickadee82 For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well technically yes - she was my best friend.

But I have only only crossed paths with her twice since they had an affair. She tried to talk to me - I told her I have nothing to say and that was it.

So yes I've met/known her ... But not as my exH new GF.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (29-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Technically yes - she works with exDH and I had taken DS1 in for lunch a few times when we were together. I now know while she was being nice to me at those times, she was already flirting with my husband. S.kank.

I'm having the last laugh currently though, as she refuses to go anywhere near our local shops, for fear of bumping in to me. She's petrified I'd make a scene,, considering she is heavily pregnant with his child (conceived while I was pregnant with our DS2).

I have no intention of meeting her officially as his GF. If they last the distance (highly unlikely) then I know there will be an event in our boys lives where I'll have to down the track, I'm sincerely hoping it never comes to that.