+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    From about 3.5 onwards he never used it.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ds#1 stopped when he was 4.

Ds#2 turned 3 in june and still very much needs the pram. He bolts, and he has vestibular problems, so he constantly walks into things/people/displays, and gets hurt. Its a safety thing and a sanity thing, i will gladly keep him innthe pram past 4 if need be. my guy..such a handful <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    My little man didn't start to walk until just at the end of 21 months. Since then he hasn't wanted to go in his pram and will only sit in a chair to eat. He does things when he wants too. He's just given up his dummy of his own accord, he's two and a half.
    I won't complain about it as I know he will do it when he can. If he gets tired he asks for a rest and a drink, then we know to sit him down for a rest and a snooze.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dd2 who is nearly 4 still uses the pram normally on big outings or if im going on a walk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My oldest son was before 2. My youngest is 2.5 and he HATES it. Hasnt sat in it since he was about 2 as well.... Probably younger. I try force him but its REALLY not worth the fight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I found by about 3.5, he became too difficult with the pram. I would try and take him on exercise type walks and he would insist on walking, or pushing it, or standing in front of it or doing something annoying.

So we completely abandoned it around that age.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I think the last time DS was in the pram was when he was between 3.5 and 4. I went to GOMA with 2 other fabulous hubbers and on the way back to the car he fell over and scrapped his knee. I already had DD in a sling and I had bought the pram for back up so a quick flick of the reversable hood and removal of the front bar and he was good to go. The only issue was he was about 5 kg over teh weight limit for the pram.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was going to post this exact same thread on here! Seriously considering trading the bugaboo for a P&T because DD1 (almost 3) gets tired, falls to the ground and refuses to walk and with the baby bag over the handlebars there is no space on the skateboard. Just not sure if it's worth it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OhGeeMuma View Post
    Was going to post this exact same thread on here! Seriously considering trading the bugaboo for a P&T because DD1 (almost 3) gets tired, falls to the ground and refuses to walk and with the baby bag over the handlebars there is no space on the skateboard. Just not sure if it's worth it?
    How often do you need a double? Would a cheap double stroller do the occasions you need it?

Or something like an ergo carrier for the baby & dd1 in the pram?

I have a strider plus for my 3y9m & 5 month old and I see value in it, I use it as a double a few times a week.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have the P&T verve 4wd. Suits a heavier toddler and a bubba, and can turn into a single pram when toddler grows out of it. I love it.