+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Colic baby.... HELP!!!

Pssssst ... My dd had severe reflux from birth she always slept on her side. We had a stuffed toy that used to be in front of her so she couldbt roll (she is nearly 3 she takes that toy everywhere to this day!!). I wish I had of had the guts to sleep ds (first baby) on his side he had severe colic but thought iHAD TO abide by all guidelines.

Thanks
    Reviews

At times I do put her on her side if she's restless. Today she had Bowen therapy apparently her alignment is out I'm hoping it improves... Or may need another go. Poor little baby, just screams she's in so much pain. Her poor daddy thinks she's hates him as the screaming normally starts from when he gets home from work and continues on. :s

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't read any other responses. What about lactose overload? Is bubba very windy, wriggly, squirmy? Does bub poo heaps? Try lactose free formula.

Thanks
    Reviews

We've been through so many formulas. She's on novalac reflux now. She seems ok.

Thanks
    Reviews

You have been given some great suggestions here... I agree with trying the no lactose or goats milk formula as it could be an intolerance. ( ask the chemist for a sample if they have them so you don't need to buy the whole tin) and try baby probiotics... You can get one that is safe from birth. I used it for my son after a fellow hubber suggested it and he was a changed child! Good luck I know it's hard but it will get easier :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

I purchased acidophilus powder the other day we have been using that maybe next is the formula again.