+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Maternity bras

Hi ladies,
    Just wondering which maternity bras you found the best.
    Thank you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I suppose it depends on what bust size you are... I'm still breastfeeding DD (13months) & am a 12E. I found triumph maternity bras fantastic. Lots of support but still a bit pretty aswell. Only 2 width hooks at the back & quite thin straps too. I hate the bras with the huge wide shoulder straps!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a big bust (H). had trouble finding anything to fit. I'm now wearing the hot milk and it's nice and sportive. Wide back and straps. Lots of hook and eyes to grow and adjust a after birth. I'm also looking at cakes range but don't know how they do for big busts.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the hot milk ones are pretty but the cups made my boobs a weird shape. I'm wearing Lovable brand which are nice and plain, sort of a t-shirt bra style. I hate the ugly old lady ones with lots of lace and the big straps. My main issue with maternity bras is they can be really unsupportive but the Lovable ones are good

Pre-baby I was 10DD, now I'm a 10F (which they don't make, sigh) so I'm in a 12E. I'm hoping my boobs shrink a bit when I eventually wean! I recommend getting one bra to wear while you're pregnant then getting refitted about 2-3 months postpartum. Because your boobs will change shape once your milk supply settles and also your ribcage will be smaller.
    Last edited by hyzenthley; 09-08-2012 at 21:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a cake flexiwire in 12f it's so supportive and its the only maternity bra I've tried that doesn't give me the oh so attractive monoboob!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you only have small breasts so don't need much support, the Target ones are awesome and only $20 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am big busted. Spent a small fortune on triumph maternity bras and they all fell apart before I even had the baby. The Target wireless plain cotton maternity bras were by far the cheapest, most comfortable and hardest wearing.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just have some cheapie ones from Kmart $19 I'm only a 12d nearly 12dd

Once my milk comes in I plan on buying some more expensive ones probably from Myers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bras and things have them for $10 online atm

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It depends what size? I'm currently a 12G/H and I find Cake lingerie the best, they're really comfy and supportive. I personally don't like the shape of hot milk.