+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I didn't think so just thought I would double check. I'm a bit out when it comes to fashion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Look up Laila and Spot. She makes clothes for new mothers

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm quite reluctant to buy "maternity" clothes myself, but I did just get a variety of different tops and dresses at a Rivers clearance outlet the other day. I just bought clothes that were loose around the tummy in a size larger than I would normally buy.

I'm not really showing just yet, but my normal clothes are becoming uncomfortable so I figure what I buy now just to have a bit more room will do well for after bubs is born. When I really pop I'll probably have to get a few maternity items, but I'm hoping to ease into it gradually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hated most maternity clothes and found that the ones within my budget eg. Target were not very fashionable for my age group ( IMO )
    So, I mostly wore Bonds cotton 'twisted' skirts, with or without tights depending on weather. The Bonds skirts were great, they have an elastic waist so you just push them below your bump. Still wearing them now nearly five months after having DD! For tops I just went to supre or cotton on and bought larger size stretchy singlets or long sleeve t-shirts. Then wore a normal cardigan and or scarf if need be.
    The only maternity thing I did buy was jeans from Jeans West. Didn't really like them much but they were ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in kmart maternity tights. Also there tops arnt bad. For when it was colder I got some long sleeve nice work tops from ripe maternity. I also found some tops and just bought them bigger in normal stores.it's a pain