+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Trip from Sydney to Melbourne at 31/32 weeks (approx)

Hello ladies, I was hoping for some insight from some of you please!

I'm 26 weeks and my husband and I are just completely overworked and I am so sick of being pregnant! We have been meaning to take a long weekend since July and it's looking like neither of our work schedules or friend's weddings will allow that until about mid-September. Trust me, we need to get away!

My question is, at 31/32 weeks, how mobile and comfortable am I likely to be? I realise everyone is different but what were your experiences? I'm told I'm pretty small for 26 weeks so that's a good sign I think. I just don't want to get down there just to sit in a hotel room the whole time!

Also, I have hideous varicose veins and my mother thinks I'm going to get a DVT from getting a plane. I think that's crap because DVTs happen from staying still for too long not the pressure in the planes (I think).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im nearly 39 weeks and very mobile. Same as when i wasnt preg, just a tad more tired.
    I think u will b all good maybe just see ur doctor b4 hand. Also get a medical clearance as some airlines require them from a certain time.

And enjoy urself

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I'm hijacking this thread but I am planning on driving from Brisbane to Perth in a few weeks. I am currently only 13 weeks and will be about 16 or 17 weeks when I drive. My mum will be driving with me. Thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I flew to Syd from Melb when I was 32 weeks pregnant. I was fine! It's only an hour and a half, I was more worried abotu the belt not fitting around my waist and my **** hanging over the sides lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I thought it would be ok, but because it's my first I just have no idea. It would be so awesome to win the lottery right now. I could quit work, chill out, renovate the house, go wherever I want...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to know! We are also going syd to melb in oct and I will be 29-30 weeks then. Thanks for the info