I was on the pill for 4 months this year and I noticed my libido almost completely dissapeared. I rarely ever felt horny and I could easily live without sex however of course DP couldnt! I stopped taking the pill because I didn't like the side affects (another one was gaining weight). I then fell pregnant and we are over the moon about it. But once again my libido still seems absent and it does have an affect on our relationship as well. We fight about it from time to time because I'd rather sleep than have sex lol. I want him to put more effort into turning me on but he just wants a quicky because he's "tired" so that depletes my desire even more. I suggested having sex earlier so I have more energy but he just puts it back onto me saying I need to seduce him otherwise we will have sex when he comes to bed around midnight and I'm over going to sleep so late or being woken up!... I just want to constantly have the physical desire to make love to my DP again. If anyone else has some tips, advice or experience the same thing it would be great to hear. Thank you :-)