+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I check each room before going out. I must say 'Off, off, offity off' at the entrance of each room once it passes inspection for lights etc. Drives dh mad when we're in a rush!

Pictures hung on the wall must be straight. I don't care if they are not my pictures or my wall - I will straighten them.

When I lock the doors at night I: Lock them, pull on the handles, unlock them, lock them again. Just to be sure ...

When I open a book, I must rub the cover in a circular motion first. When I've finished reading it, I must turn it over and do the same to the backcover. Kinda like I'm saying 'hi' and 'bye' to the damn book.

Umm...
    I'm gonna stop there.
    No need to incriminate myself further ...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TimTamsandTea For This Useful Post:

MoonMoon  (09-08-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I use to be a bit OCD but then I had 2 spirited children, they broke me

Actually I do have ONE thing left!! I stack the dishes in the sink in this order (once rinsed) plates an anything flat at the bottom up the back, then bowls/curved dishes so that they fill without any air bubbles. Large utensils (serving and carving/chopping knives) down the left hand side, other utensils at the front glasses/cups around the sides and over the utensils.

Hubby doesn't put anything in the sink he stacks all the dishes on the bench.

Oh and I have the loo roll so it comes over the top, not under if hubby does it the wrong way I change it.

I use to have a lot more!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I have a sandwich or toast the butter has to be spread all over my bread from crust to crust. DH won't make my any toast or sandwiches because I whine about how he does it.

Oh another bread thing, I can't eat it if it's been cut up in rectangles or squares always has to be triangles.

I won't eat square deli meat it just seems unnatural to me.

Every night I say in my head 'good night my gorgeous little man I love you'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Volumes must be even or multiply of 5.
    Cupboard doors must be closed before bed.
    Hubby and I must have washed our hands right before bed.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't ever eat cold fruit. I have to wash my hair before I wash my body, but I can't shave after I wash my hair. Milk MUST go in coffee before hot water. I weigh everything, food in particular. I even have a mini set of digital scales for when we eat out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lots of things but the main one is one that annoys my DH aswell!
    I use the toilet before I get into bed but then once DH gets in bed I need to go again about 5 mins later otherwise I can't sleep! It's especially annoying for DH cause we tuck my duvet underneath the mattress to stop him pulling it all away in the night so he has to get up so that I can lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by caribbean View Post
    I check every house light and stove before I leave, then have to recheck as I believe I might have missed something. Sometimes it takes a third check before I fully believe that they are off. I hate my OCD!
    i do this but also have to ensure all powerpoints are off and items unplugged. it gets worse -also have to check no taps are somehow on or toilets running for fear of flooding the house.

oh how i wish i could just walk out the door.

i also have a counting thing.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laydeebug View Post
    Sometimes when I drive and see shadows on the road I have to picture that im dipping under the shadow and jumping over the sun...
    Haha, I thought this one was cool!

Only thing I can think of is as soon as we're all in the car I must lock all of the doors. If we stop and DH pops into the shop, I lock while he's gone, unlock when he gets back then lock before we take off. It makes me incredibly nervous to travel in a car it the doors are not locked, for fear of being carjacked or something!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (09-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I get really weird about food and it being off, or at least no good.
    yes i am like this too, my obsession is meat and dairy. with meat before i cook dinner i always smell it and will chuck if i think in my head i can smell something. im sure ive wasted olenty of meat that was safe to eat for fear of some kind of bacteria infiltrating our bodues resukting in illness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Lots of things but the main one is one that annoys my DH aswell!
    I use the toilet before I get into bed but then once DH gets in bed I need to go again about 5 mins later otherwise I can't sleep! It's especially annoying for DH cause we tuck my duvet underneath the mattress to stop him pulling it all away in the night so he has to get up so that I can lol
    I do the toilet thing as well!!!!

I also am obsessed with even numbers. My alarm has to be set using even numbers, the numbers can't repeat themselves or have zero in them. So no 40, or 20 has to be 24 for example.

We got married on an even day (12) on even year (2010) and our first baby will be born on an even month (12) on even year (12). Fingers crossed!!! Not impresses that 12 will be repeated but at least it's even. Will go nuts if it is 12/12/12, won't deal with that.