+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Only about 500mls of water per day and if there is soft drink here I'll drink a litre of it. So bad I know and I need to cut out my soft drink and drink 2+ litres of water a day. I filled every possible water bottle I could find today with water so I could encourage myself to do it.

I used to drink 4litres of water a day.

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Way to much coffee BUT i have started getting spring water deleivered and now i have water that dont taste like chemicals im havin a glass of water in between each coffee to get my fluids up

today i have has 6 coffees

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    OP i never feel thirsty either, i have never been a big drinker. Since being pregnant i have been forcing myself to drink more. Its a huge effort. The last two weeks i have been having close to 1.5 litres a day im quite proud, but i feel like all i do all day is constantly think and force myself to drink so its annoying. I could easily go all day without a drink. >_<

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't drink as much in winter as I do in other seasons. I have found myself drinking less and less these last couple of months.

Lately I probably drink one litre of water and a few teas here and there (both black & rooibos). Sometimes I drink a lot less than that.

I have never bought the whole "Drink 2 L" rule. I am quite small and I get sick if I drink that much water...I drink water based on other factors, i.e.: the colour of my pee and other physical signs (headaches etc). Some days I need more, some days I need less, it depends on what activities I am doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yeah I think I drink enough. I won't if I only have water so I have cordial and iced teas and stuff. I drink way less if it's just plain water... Plain water still doesn't sit nicely in my new tummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I very easily drink the recommended 8 glasses of water a day. Don't drink cordial and only occassionally drink coke zero.

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh I'm disgusting compared to you all.

I drink about 2-3 cans of coke a day . No water , no coffee, no tea, no juice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1 to 2 litres water per day and a medium diet coke from maccas or hjs around 5 times a week. I'm trying to cut out the diet coke though as the aspartame will kill me, and already causes undesirable side effects.
    Once a fortnight ill have a soy mocha.

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lately I've been drinking hardly any water, maybe a cup a day at the most and another 2 cups of tea/coffee. I find when it's cold I'm never really thirsty for water and crave warm drinks instead. I'm breastfeeding at the moment too and still not really thirsty. Once it starts warming up I'll start drinking 8+ easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    1 to 2 litres water per day and a medium diet coke from maccas or hjs around 5 times a week. I'm trying to cut out the diet coke though as the aspartame will kill me, and already causes undesirable side effects.
    Once a fortnight ill have a soy mocha.

***Sent from my phone***
    When I was in uni there were people doing a study on the aspartame thing.... Apparently you woul have to drink in excess of 5 cans a day EVERY day to have ill effects by 65

And as for how much I drink? Not enough!
    1 coffee, 3-4 teas and maybe 600-800ml water