+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Dyson Vac?

What vacume cleaner do you have? We desperatly need a new one after our rather cheap aldi vac died :s
    We are considering paying up for a Dyson with 3 yr warranty (the allergy ball one) but I'd love some info/advice on the best vac avaliable. Best Dyson even? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought a dyson 7 years ago. Love it!! The crap it sucks up out of the carpet is amazing. Go for it

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    we had a dyson well have had 3 and now i have a henry and i will NEVER go back to a dyson henry is WAY better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LOVE our dyson. Ours is a DC34 animal. It's handheld, cordless, and fantastic for everything we want. It only has a 15 minute battery life, but we have all hard floors and a reasonably small house so that's plenty. I love how light and maneuverable it is. Makes it so easy to clean quickly... we never avoid doing the vacuuming anymore.

My sister also has a large dyson (sorry, don't know what model) and we used to borrow it before we got ours. Works really well etc... don't think I'd use one like that as much though, as it's bulkier with a cord etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a dyson and it's friggin amazing. My friends borrow it once a month to go a good clean of their home. I've had it for about 5 years, the best money I've spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a dyson and it's ah-mazing!! I highly recommend getting the one that wraps all around itself. Mine does and I can put it in a cupboard, my sister in law's takes up half of their spare room with the long handle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ooo a henry, never heard of them. will google

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was considering buying a Dyson but when I compared it in store to the bosch there was no comparison. The bosch sucked up a lot more than the Dyson and felt a lot more sturdier than the Dyson which seemed a little flimsy.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought dyson was great..but ours has had so many issues...we have fixed it 3 times ..it's a upright cyclone vac..bought 3 yrs ago..I don't think I will buy Dyson again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I adore my Dyson!! I have the allergy one, but not the ball. I decided against the ball as it doesn't have the telescopic handle, which is great for storage reasons. I was able to get the standard allergy one on sale too because they had reduced the price due to the ball being released.