+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My birthmark. Hardly ANYONE knows i have one or where it is. ven though no one can see it unless i am nudey, the place it is in makes me VERY uncomfortable. FOB of course saw it and he said he didnt blink twice after a while, i still got weird about it. I may look at getting it removed.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have what I guess is a skin tag under my arm (it will bleed when bumped) but it came up in pregnancy and it is painful. Its about 5mm by 3 mm now. I hate it and find it embarrassing but honestly if it isnt hurting you I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Loads of things. I really, really hate my breasts, but I guess that's rational as they are horrible.

I hate my nose, I think it's huge/fat. But it's not. It is to me. It used to be smaller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    (I think I know what you are talking about - but you have nothing to worry about).
    Yeah it's nothing bad, and I've posted about it twice before. Just don't necessarily feel like putting myself out there right now. Feeling a bit sensitive lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Skin tags are super easy to get removed at the GP!! Everyone with bigger ones that annoy them should ask about them being removed.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I would like to add my arms as well. I too am very very heavy but need to lose the weight which I have start better eating etc. However I know when the weight does come off I will have very bad arms as they are huge. They are so embarrassing I am always covered up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    Ooh, frozen off. I didn't think of that. I wonder if the doctor will think I'm crazy...

My partner has no time for skin tag/small penis problem (thinks I am being ridiculous), so I can't complain to him.
    I have removed tiny skin tags that size myself..you simply get a piece of cotton, tie it around the base of the tag and pull it tight. After a few days it just falls off as the blood supply has been cut. It can be a tiny bit uncomfortable for the first day or so..but works a treat! If you google remove skin tag you will see there are quite a few home remedies out there..but the cotton one is the only one I was brave enough to try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    If you wrap some cotton thread around it tight but not enough to make it bleed or anything, they drop off. My hubby had one that was giving him similar grief. He couldnt believe how painless and quickly it went away when we finally did it.

In a galaxy far far away....
    Haha SNAP

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

missie_mackxxxx  (08-08-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hmm my hair? It's curly in a fuzzy wirey way unless I style it everyday it bugs the crap out of me, I am not the styling hair type. I wish it was straight!

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate my legs. Everything else Ivan deal with but I've always hated my legs.