+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mummykahla - are those Peacock pattern leggings? They are amazing! Oh how I wish I had the guts!

***Sent from my phone***

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Tough Love, are you really Christina Hendricks? Do we have a celebrity in our midst?

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My style is pajamas . Seriously. Unless I'm going out to the shops or something , then pjs it is . Today I had a shower at 11am and put fresh clean pjs back on . I had a friend coming over but I didn't care and she wouldn't have flinched , she knows I love my pjs.

If going to the shops it's whatever I can find in the mountain of clean clothes on the laundry floor which is usually old track pants and jumper.

If going to a party or function I dress up in heels , leggings or jeans , tight top and cardi or jacket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Work uniform or just comfy clothes such as tights with a jumper, jeans and casual top. If we don't have to leave the house, always pjs of some sort as I don't feel the need to change if I am not going out.

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    atm trackpants (because it is sooo cold, and i'm usually covered in poo - baby, kangaroo, possum, chicken, duck, thankfully the dogs take their business elsewhere...)

but i'm a rockabilly/punk kinda girl. think red stripe, tragic beautiful clothing

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    Tough Love, are you really Christina Hendricks? Do we have a celebrity in our midst?
    I'm so in touch with the modern world that I had to google her. I've never heard of Madmen either?? Yay, I'm officially old and outdated!

Actually, I'm doing this on a phone, so I'm cool for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I thought since becoming a mum I felt out of fashion, going from more pinup style (photo attached pre pregnancy) to after reading this the latest fashion of tights/what ever fits at the moment with accessories of smeared food an baby spew lol oh feeling elegant
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy2be3 View Post
    Mummykahla - are those Peacock pattern leggings? They are amazing! Oh how I wish I had the guts!

***Sent from my phone***
    Yes indeedy I also have jellyfish ones lol google black milk clothing...leggings to die for! They're Lycra too, so comfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I like to wear tunics ordresses with black tights and black cardi. Sometimes with a belt at waist and either thongs or gladiator sandals. It's comfy but still looks good. I rarely wear jeans and a feminine shirt but still own a few just so uncomfy. I would dress different if I was more slender though.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Typical me outfits (also just happen to have them on my phone from an old BH thread)

uploadfromtaptalk1344430792353.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1344430820111.jpg

But typical in that I'll usually wear a fairly brightly coloured dress, and little/no accessories. It's pretty no-brainer, black tights/cardi/shoes, same sort of make up most days. But i always feel decently dressy, and it's just as easy as jeans and a t-shirt (easier I think)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

hopefulmama2b  (09-08-2012)