+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think the rule is cover any pink bits. Then you're good to go. I love where I live, no-one could give a hoot what anyone else wears. I've seen my story time mums wearing trackies one week and a fancy designer dress the next, no one bats an eye.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

babyla  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AreWeThereYet View Post
    Are there? I have never been one to judge what other mums wear. I bought a new pair of wedges recently (about a 5cm "heel") and I thought they were so cute I really wanted to wear them even though I was just doing basic "mum" stuff for the day. So I wore them with jeans and a jacket and at school pick-up I was sized up by a group of mums and one of them whispered (but clearly meant for me to hear) that I was overdressed and "trying too hard".

What the? I wasn't wearing stilettos, just a pair of canvas wedges! Have I broken some unwritten rules?
    Oh that's really horrible to think this is happening. Dont these mum's know their kids are probably watching and 'role playing' in the playgroud....great start to turning your child into a bully.....you big bullies!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go to school pickup and I dress sexy..

knee high black boots, leggings, tight t..

do not care... if they hate me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I have been school pick ups for 14 years and i wear what i please. I see men and women dressed in everything from suits to singlet and shorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Maybe parents need a uniform to prevent bullying, just like the little kiddies

I can't understand why someone would 1. notice what others are wearing unless it's something odd and 2. think more or less of someone because of what they are wearing. They are clothes for crying out loud. Their function is to keep us warm and not arrested.

Some people need to get a life.

And I'm with BlissedOut, it's my dream to wear the slippers, pj pants and nicer top and stay in the car

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I plan to pick up my girl from kindy in summer in a bikini...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    I go to school pickup and I dress sexy..

knee high black boots, leggings, tight t..

do not care... if they hate me.

Nobody could hate you. Your awesome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyday is a dress up day. I wear my best dresses to work, because if i didn't I'd never wear them. If there is a chance to dress to the 9's I'll do it.

FFs, it was 5cm.... next time why don't you show all them mum's what big girls wear. I'd bring out my 10inch stilettos....

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definately sounds like jealousy to me! I would just ignore it and dress how you like. If they get worse about it just tell them, "I see you still hold the mentality of someone in highschool" and just walk away.

Or you could tell them where you'd shove that wedge if they didn't quite being so immature!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClassMum View Post

The mums who hide other cars so as to avoid conversations.
    Yep thats what I do

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue Dragon For This Useful Post:

Happy2be3  (08-08-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast