+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan01 View Post
    Hi, I thought I'd let you know my experience as its the opposite of what a lot f people say! I started EPO to increase EWCM and help with my skin and PMS, I have a fairly long normal cycle of 32 days with a luteal phase of 14 days,
    after a month of taking EPO I had a 26 day cycle then a 25 day cycle (wasn't charting as I was interstate so I don't know if/when I ovulated). I hated the fact that I was thrown off regular and after talking to a naturopath was told that it is often used to SHORTEN cycles and 'regulates' irregular hormones and cycles (lengthening if very irregularly short) but can also mess with those with steady cycles and can cause shortening of luteal length if ovulation happens on the same cycle day. I was very shocked and stopped straight away, I'm now taking fish oil for EWCM so not to mess with my cycle!
    So fish oil is a suitable B6 alternative? Thanks for your perspective! I've also heard Flax Seed Oil is good..

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh, bloody hell, now i am so confused about whether i should be taking it or not. Good luck to everybody, hope we all work out the best thing for us....so we can have babies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Oh, bloody hell, now i am so confused about whether i should be taking it or not. Good luck to everybody, hope we all work out the best thing for us....so we can have babies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

it's so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ha anyone researched into soy isoflavones?