Closed Thread
Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flowers8 View Post
    DrM said best to have intrallipids 5 days before transfer/insemination.
    that's great to hear (for you and me)! as my fs did my intralipid same day as EPU (and dr m just agreed, i wasn't sure if it was exactly what he wanted in retrospect) and i was worried it was too late (i thought it was best 7 - 10 days before transfer). i guess all within that ball park is good - even if it was 7 - 10, i think implantation can take 2 days anyway so this would take it to 7 days post intralipid when implantation might be happening iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    crofty, do you mind me asking what your amh is as in your sig it says low? mine is 4.4 or 4.1 i think at last test. by all means tell me another place to post this as i looked at your threads and i'm not in sydney or over 35(well not for another few months!)...sorry not trying to be TOO cheeky, but it can help these friggin days pass and at times like this...

i just ask as i too am facing low amh/egg quality issues and if you've read my last few essays you will see we very nearly didn't make it to transfer. so if we need to do another stim i want to get in the best health possible, have tentatively booked into sharkeys (a natural herb/chinese medicine etc place on gold coast) - intend to take dhea and chinese formulas/acupuncture for a couple of months before cycling again (have been there done that, but willing to try again for one last big effort and would want to start on day dot - as in if this is a no go, i want to hit the ground running, impatient little sh*t i am)

i think there is a low responders or something thread that i might look at, but i'm not really a low responder as i pulled 19 eggs, it's the quality of said eggs. i read that you did everything possible for your health and just wondering what that entailed. PM me if you like (or dare lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooohhhh good luck hope!!!! All systems go for you now - how exciting

Lissyloulou - sorry if I came across as being a moderator - lol - not my intentions by all means as most of us are all on other threads, as you mention, I'm a regular on over 35s, Sydney and WFC (westmead fertility centre) so i vent on there about my cycles as such - we're so lucky to have found this thread as a support for immunology and I'm sure no-one would be resentful of sharing news of cycle progress!!!! I just didn't want to bombard everyone (as this thread is getting huuuuuuugggge as well I will pm you anyway, but in short - from memory my AMH was about 2.1 (a couple of years back) but we've always had pretty good fertilisation for low egg numbers - I also have participated in DHEA forums if that helps (low responders)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries crofty, you didn't come across that way at all!! I had to hear it somewhere and I'm a bloody nutcase at the moment with all the hormones!! You know how the hormones can make you read into the simplest comment, but i truly needed to hear it I'm not a part of any other thread yet unfortunately, like i said was a bit afraid for some reason so i unleashed every gory detail on here! i really need to get out more on BH lol...
    Would love to hear from you whenever you feel like it re. amh and any suggestions for improvement. Were you on dhea this cycle? Do you mean you were part of a low responders/dhea thread on BH or another website? I would definately be interested in that

8 more sleeps til BT, but who's counting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy Sydney View Post
    Hi all NT scan went well yesterday. Baby looked extremely active and very happy...
    Results are great.. All low risk
    We are relieved and thrilled.. We told fam and friends yesterday which was great .. Found it exhausting but sooo touched by how genuinely happy ppl are for us..
    Wanted to share our good news with u too...
    Thank u all for ur support

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid BFP
    Thats amazing news Romy! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissyloulou - yes thank your for your advise, I phoned to get on his cancellation list and was able to get and appt the next day. What an amazing man. I am very happy to be changing to him.

I don't really understand AMH as according to mine (17.6) it is ok, yet I only produce on average 6 eggs, 4-5 normally fertilise and we normally have only 2 good ones on D3-4 and have never managed to freeze an excess blast. Waz got me to do the test again as even he thought it was strange. I am thinking possibly the lab made an error?. In any case I will know in 2 weeks.

Sandy- How are you? I have been thinking about you and hope you are doing ok. big hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little update on my treatment.

Roll Call :
    On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    April 78
    Helenmac
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    Flowers8
    MrsErinR
    Sandy1
    Sweetlemonade
    Hope06

Biopsy’s, laparoscopy’s and, hysteroscopy’s/waiting on NK BTs
    TimeToShine – waiting on laparoscopy and hysteroscopy results

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/EPU

Fleur L
    B123 – cycling - EPU 3/6 ?
    Crofty – EPU 13/5
    Litefantastic – EPU 31/5

TWW
    Cheals – BT 15/5
    Lissyloulou – BT 23/5

UTD
    Bella978 – June 2013
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Kiwi – Oct 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013???

NK Cell protocol graduates!!! (Haven’t added already proud mummies – do you think we should???)
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13

More about me... I started 30mg of prednesolone and i didnt feel a thing! Was supriced.

So sorry to hear about your Cyst Hope. I have endo to so i know what you are going through. It is so dissapointing. Hope your surgery goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For you girls with poor egg quality.... Have you tried Melatonin tablets?
    I used it once and i saw inprovement in mature eggs (got more mature eggs).
    If you havent heard about it before then google Melatonin And Egg quality.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Just letting you know I had a confirmed BFN yesterday.
    Sending lots of luck to everyone else going through cycles and the tww.
    Xx
    Last edited by Cheals; 17-05-2013 at 18:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks B123 - yes i've been on melatonin for a long time, so got that one covered! was on 3mg, now upped it to 5mg. great stuff to help with insomnia too from the prednislone, i actually even used it before for that purpose over the years before i even knew it was good for egg quality!

hope - yes the amh thing is interesting, as wazza was also surprised that mine is low and yet i pull good numbers. even my fert rates are pretty good (not counting the icsi disasters). i have tentatively booked in to see a lady named stacey roberts who owns sharkeys on the gold coast (natural/chinese medicine etc) if this cycle does not work out. i am on an emailing newsletter she sends out and she has a lot to say about amh tests not being very reliable and unlike the general consensus, that we can infact improve it. she often uses real life examples, like in the last newsletter talked about a patient who was 38yrs old, amh of 4 and over 3 months of diet & treatment they improved it to 8. so i'm hoping she can help me if we need to cycle again, and i would probably give it a couple of months before another attempt. we have always got to blast as well bar the previous 2 disaster icsi cycles.