Closed Thread
Page 91 of 99 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all NT scan went well yesterday. Baby looked extremely active and very happy...
    Results are great.. All low risk
    We are relieved and thrilled.. We told fam and friends yesterday which was great .. Found it exhausting but sooo touched by how genuinely happy ppl are for us..
    Wanted to share our good news with u too...
    Thank u all for ur support

Me 32 / DH 36
    2013 March FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Roll Call :
    On a break/between cycles
    Festivalgirl
    April 78
    Helenmac
    Earthpower
    Zakmik
    Mayflower
    Flowers8
    MrsErinR
    Sandy1
    Sweetlemonade
    Hope06

Biopsy’s, laparoscopy’s and, hysteroscopy’s/waiting on NK BTs
    B123 – waiting on Chicago BTs
    TimeToShine – waiting on laparoscopy and hysteroscopy results

Cycle Underway – jabbing/sniffing/EPU

Fleur L
    B123 – cycling

Crofty – EPU 13/5
    Litefantastic – EPU 31/5

TWW
    Cheals – BT 15/5
    Lissyloulou – BT 23/5

UTD
    Bella978 – June 2013
    Lillac – Aug 2013
    Kiwi – Oct 2013
    Scruffy - Oct 2013
    RomySydney – Nov 2013???

NK Cell protocol graduates!!! (Haven’t added already proud mummies – do you think we should???)
    Nat84u – DS Feb 13

Hope that updated properly with details for myself & Fleur, on phone so will fix on work computer this morn if it didn't😛

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you this morning Cheals!!!🙏🙏🙏
    My bt is next Thursday and will try not to do any home tests as my last pregnyl shot is on Saturday so probably not clear out of my system til then anyway.

Romy, great news about your NT scan. What a relief that must be for you. Congrats!🎉

Fleur, I'd put as many back as possible!!! Lol..it's 2 all the way for me, after so many transfers your feelings can change. We put in singletons the first 4 times. At this point we want every possible chance we have and also a lot were not surviving to freeze so it was either in or no chance. You'll know if it feels right for you, we have no qualms at all now. Also there is a theory that the one embryo can help the other implant, blood flow etc. But even that will not influence you if you're not ready. I've also read that pregnancy rates are no higher by putting in 2 (or only very very minimal). There's cases for both. We had to get our head around if we could handle twins or more if those embryos split too (although it's a long shot)!! We would be so happy with any amount and want a whole brood anyway, and hell if I had to go into hospital for the full 8 months I'd do it and just hope for the best. So that's my view! All the best starting today x
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 15-05-2013 at 07:03.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lissyloulou For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ah that's so weird...so when i hop on computer now (usually check BH on iphone) i can't see any of my little emoticons! i can see them on the iphone but not on desktop, just square boxes

can anyone else tell me if they can see the emoticons i insert when they check BH on their phones, or maybe only iphones read them??

such a bummer as i specifically bought the app so i could put pictures when i post from phone as i can't work out how to use the BH icons on iphone. does anyone else know how to use the BH icons on their phone?

i know not important at all on grand scale of things...but how such things become obsessive during the TWW, anything to keep me distracted lol...i'm determined to find a way, there's got to be a thread about it here somewhere!

Thanks
    Reviews
    found it! in the tech section there is a thread about iphones & emoticons. we have to write the code, and the code always shows in words on iphone but shows as the smiley face etc on our computers, long winded but only way it works apparently

i'd still be interested if anyone else could see all the piccies i've been posting lately from my iphone app when they check BH through their iphone. they were so cute! especially the praying to the fertility gods one which looks like 2 hands praying with all sparkly stuff around it, was really cool i put a heap of those in for crofty & cheals for past couple of days for things happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissylou I've been seeing your icons on the iPhone and I can see the green grinning one on your recent post. It's weird, some bubhub ones show up on the iPhone, others are just the code...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

lissyloulou  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lissyloulou you can also open BH in URL to see all emoticons and what ones BH have loaded - its under the forward arrow in the right hand corner of the thread - hope your not pulling out too much hair in this TWW!!!

Good luck with your latest cycle fleur!!!!

Flowers 8 - hope your intralipids go well Saturday so when is IUI schedule????

Great to hear all is going well kiwi!!!

B123 - good luck with starting your immune treatment this week and cycle next

Romy - glad I worked out the dates sort of right so happy all went well with NT scan yesterday!!!

Kaz999 - glad all is going well!!!whens you due date??? I think I still have to add you to roll call

Sandy1 - how ru Hun????

Cheals - any news???? Have you also done any HPT's????

Just an update from us - wont bore you too much as this is more so about our immune treatment rather than our cycles

Had epu Monday, collected 6 eggs, 4 fertilised (can see our ordeal through my other subscribed threads if your interested - been a couple of stressful days) hoping transfer is Saturday (could be tomorrow depending on how embies are growing - scientist will check tomorrow) -

My Dr M immune protocol is:
    started antibiotics (doryx) from epu on monday
    Start 400mg pessaries twice daily from tonight I've decided (just in case transfer is tomorrow)
    start clexane injections from day of transfer,
    and up the prednisone from 15mg to 30 mg from day of transfer
    Continue with Megafol, Caltrate plus, elevit daily

10. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't seem to put returns in my message so I am sorry for how this looks. Crofty – thanks for doing the roll call, it definitely makes it easier seeing where everybody is at. Wishing you all the best for your transfer on Saturday.
    Cheals – good luck with your blood test today. Fingers crossed it is great news!
    Lissylou – Hope the two week wait isn’t going too slowly for you. Sending you lots of baby dust for your blood test next week!
    Litefantastic & B123 – Hope your cycles are going well.
    B123 and Timetoshine – Hopefully not too long now before you get your results and hopefully some much needed answers.
    Bella/Lillac/Kiwi/Scruffy/Romy – Congratulations on your pregnancies. Hope you are all well and enjoying your pregnancies as well as getting lots of rest before your little miracles arrive.
    Romy – fantastic news about your NT scan. Must be very exciting getting to tell everyone the great news finally.
    Flowers – All the best for your intralipid treatment this Saturday.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope06 For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (17-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the other lovely ladies who are having a break at present
    Hope I haven’t missed anybody…
    AFM – I have had my bloods drawn and they arrived in Chicago today, so am looking forward to my results and finding out what protocol Dr M will put me on. I was also lucky enough to have my apt with my new FS moved from November to yesterday. Unfortunately he discovered a large cyst on my left ovary and also thinks my endometriosis may have come back. He has organised for me to have a laparoscopy (my 7th) Monday week to remove any endo and to do a lipiodol flush which apparently has been shown to improve fertility in woman with endo. My new FS has commenced a long down reg cycle with me while we wait for Dr M to advise of the protocol he wants me on, so I started taking the pill and my massive list of supplements last night
    Last edited by Hope06; 15-05-2013 at 15:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's great news hope! (i don't mean about the endo/cyst, just getting things moving) so i'm guessing you got in to see wazza??

crofty, thankyou for drawing my attention to the fact that this is an immunology thread (and i really don't mean that in a b*tchy way). i feel like a bit of an idiot actually, i have been rambling on and on, to be honest i didn't even think of joining any other threads as it terrified me (well i have certainly gotten over my fear of writing here). maybe even a diary would be good for someone like me as i do ramble on and on

which thread are you on? i guess i can just click your name and it will tell me. i don't even check in that section much anymore as it just got too depressing jumping in and out of threads over the years, but i took the leap and joined here, so i guess i can do that too. sorry to everyone for highjacking this thread, i will keep posting updates but will try not to be too needy/greedy with my posts. i hope i don't offend you crofty by writing any of this, i really am the type of person who can take constructive criticism (not that you were intentionally directing it at me - or were you??!! lol), and hey life is too short to get my knickers in a knot over feeling like an idiot. you guys just all got given a very detailed extra special snapshot into my life lately!

all the best with your transfer - i will pop over to read about your dramas as i am nosey & interested & it helps me take a few minutes out of my own TWW!!
    Last edited by lissyloulou; 15-05-2013 at 22:29.