Closed Thread
Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Dr M has me on clexane for 2 weeks before transfer - so from Day One.
    He said to stop taking it 2 days before egg collection and then none on day of egg collection and then none on day of transfer other than than that use it every day and after transfer keep taking it. I have high CD56 and TNF alpha which may be reason for this protocol though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks helenmac & festivalgirl.

Festivalgirl, I think we are on very similar protocols. I have very high cd 56 also (95%). Did you just begin your stim cycle? I started gonal f yesterday (day 2). I think I am right in starting clexane as dr m definitely told me to stop 2 days before EPU. Waiting to start until after transfer doesn't match up with his original instructions. His receptionist made a mistake I think?!

Kiwi77 - so sorry to hear that AF showed. Enjoy your break from cycling.

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella,
    We are cycling together. I am at Genea with Dr Reid. Sunday (today) is Day 3 for me. I start Gonal F tomorrow. Are you doing infusions as well? I may see you at Hurstville. Gwyneth is getting back to me on Monday about my IVIG so should know dates then. Good luck with all of the injections. I am finding that Nat's trick of ice works really well. FG

Thanks
    Reviews
    FG - I am having an intralipid infusion. Gwyneth is trying to fit me in either this weekend or next. Has yours been booked in? I'm not sure when my transfer will be, I just assumed around 10/10, so I don't think it matters which weekend I go. Dr M just said 1-2 weeks before transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for the I am feeling a little better...
    Helenmac - what were your cd57 results, we're they comparable to mine from Dr S @ 50/mm2 & cd56 @ 21 percent ?
    Also just wondering what everyone else's results were for those who have had the tests done...?
    Just trying to work out how aggressive mine are in comparison...

Thanks

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - Glad you are feeling a bit better. My cd56 are 19% and my cd57 are 20/mm2 with Dr Sacks. You are definately on the right path seeing Dr.M so that you can be on the immune meds which will give you the best possible chance of successful implantation. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear All,
    Just got the confirmation from Gwyneth that my IVIG can't be done this weekend due to the public holiday which means that I am going in this Friday to Hurstville. Just transferred the $2250 to have the infusion. If anyone is also doing an infusion on Friday please let me know! It would be lovely to meet you in person!
    Best to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Festivalgirl - All the best for your IVIG and let us know how you get on

9. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

festivalgirl  (26-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Festival Girl - I am also going to Hurstville on Friday afternoon I'll see you there! I'm having Intralipid rather than IVIG (from what I understand Intralipid is the less expensive, synthetic version) - did Dr M tell you why he wants you to have the ivig rather than intralipid? Are you staying overnight? They told me I can leave at a minute after midnight if I don't want to stay all night but I have to wait until it's officially the next day! The hospital also told me the infusion takes 7-8 hours (gwyneth said 3 hours!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Good luck to you too!!! Look forward to hearing all about it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (27-09-2012)