Closed Thread
Page 75 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crofty.
    Im doing a stim cycle and yes started fhs injections I think my egg pick up will be around the 29th and then hoping for a day 5 transfer!
    You'll have to let me know when you start everything! Glad to have you as a cycle buddy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Cheals, I start lucrin next week and fsh on 2 may, EPU scheduled for week of 13 may - good luck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you. And good luck to you too!!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I am sure I will eventually have consult with Dr M and BTs but lets get though my first IVF and see if we get any eggs to work with. If not then no amount of making it stick will work.

I have to trust FS that my issue is lack of eggs not implantation issues. Let's wait and see how my first cycle goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just quick update 12week scan went well! My lil Chilli measured 12 weeks & 3 days so right on par! Good heart beat etc was a little worried as I had started spotting a day before it but nothing too bad...in for my 3rd Intralipid this Wkd with Romy then have an appointment with Dr M on the Monday to go through the NT scan as I will be using him as my Obstitrican, I will need to ensure he isnt tooo busy with everything else he does....but I'm sure it will be all good...

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Kiwi

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Feb 2013 PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best to helenmac in SA. Have everything crossed for you that with dr m's help this will work out for you!

So excited for kiwi and scruffy that you have made it to 12 weeks and all is looking good

good luck to all those having intralipids today, I'm jealous that you get to meet each other! Hope you have a lovely chat

Hi to everyone else!

afm, I'm going in for my biopsy etc on Tuesday. Is it crazy I'm hoping he actually finds something wrong?!?!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

Finally have some time to do personals so here goes..

Timetoshine - welcome to the thread and all the best with your journey. I know exactly what you mean about hoping Dr M finds something at the biopsy - it means you can finally get answers! I was so relieved when he confirmed my high NK cells! Good luck for tuesday.

Kiwi77 - Congrats on reaching 12 weeks. I hope all your scary spotting goes away now and you can relax (although at 30 weeks I still can't relax!). Hope you had fun with Romy at your Intralipid today! Bummer about Thailand but it will always be there...you can take a nice family holiday there once the lil chilli arrives!

T1gger - good luck with whatever you end up deciding. If I had my time over I'd have gone to Dr M straight up (the benefits of hindsight!). ALl the best for your first cycle.

Romy - congrats again on your pregnancy - how far are you now? Hope your Intralipid went well and you got to meet Kiwi.

Cheals - all the best for this stim cycle and for lots of nice eggs.

Crofty - Good luck to you too for the stim cycle! Did I read that you will be on 3x40mg and then 6x40mg pred daily? That's a massive dose! The most I got to was 35mg/day. Make sure you take your Caltrate+!

LiteFantastic - welcome to the thread and all the best on your journey!

Scruffy - Massive congrats on reaching trimester 2! How are you feeling? Hopefully any nasty 1st trimester annoyances have gone away.

Greta76- welcome and all the best for your FET cycle. Look forward to hearing the outcome

Helen - I hope all is going well in SA and you are heading home with your precious emby/ies on board.

Festival Girl - How are you going? What is your next step?

MrsErinR - not sure if I've congratulated you yet - if not...CONGRATS! Hope all is going well.

I'm sure I've missed lots of you and I apologise...I do love how much this thread has grown in the last 6 months and that so many ladies are getting answers to their problems.

AFM - Everything is going great - now almost 31 weeks and bub will be here in approx 8 weeks (early induction planned). Slowly getting things organised...finish up work in 5 weeks so I should have a little time before she arrives to finalise things. The universe has paid me back for all our fertility struggles with an absolutely amazing pregnancy. I have been so lucky and am so grateful everyday. The only setback has been the gest diabetes, but I am managing that with diet. I'm looking forward to the next round of BFPs from the ladies currently cycling.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (22-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

so glad to hear all your good news.

I just needed to share this morning - I am feeling devastated!!!! 2 weeks ago we transferred a perfect cgh tests embryo. I saw it on the screen - it was hatching and really looked healthy.

As per Dr M's protocol I started on clex and Dex two weeks before fet and had intrallipids 1 week before. As well as progesterone pessaries.

I have had all the pregnancy symptoms and on 14dpo I had a positive hpt (quite faint line but still positive). This morning the home test was even fainter so clearly this embryo hasn't stuck!!

i am just completely baffled. I have done everything I possibly could to give this embryo the best chance. I just don't know what could have gone wrong! The embryo was healthy and tested, the nk cells were supposedly managed - I am just so confused and so upset.

i also have no idea now what to do with my meds. We still have another embie in the freezer so will probably do a transfer next cycle so do I stay on the meds or go off and then wait until my period and start again.

Has anyone had back to back fet cycles on meds?

i am going to the clinic tomorrow for a test so that will confirm everything. And I guess I will try and get hold of Dr M and find out what I should do.

thanks for your support.

Sweet lemonade

Thanks
    Reviews
    sweet lemonade please don't give up sometimes HPT don't pick up things properly, wait until your BT tomorrow & stay positive...I started bleeding 2 days before my scheduled BT & even after the BT my HCG only came back at 39 first test I had a cGh tested embies plus it was my first go on Dr Ms protocol & I felt exactly the same as you but here I am nealr 13 weeks preganacy so you just never know...
    Bella - nice to hear from you wow 8 weeks hue exciting!

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your positive words Kiwi - really appreciate it!!!! I am so happy for you that it has all worked out after a bumpy start.

I just feel that since the hpt line got fainter that things are not what they should be. Our first fet (before dd) had a similar result and that led me to Dr M. My thought processes were how is it possible to transfer a 'perfect' embryo and to get a positive that doesn't last more than a few days. That's when I thought nk cells was the key.

but now with all the treatment in place the same thing happens - it really makes me wonder if the nk cells treatment was really the key or whether it will work only of its meant to be. Sorry ladies, I am just feeling so confused.

i obviously wouldn't give up on the treatment next time in case it does actually help but I can't help feeling a little doubtful at the moment.

i'll let you know the results when I hear from the clinic tomorrow.

Sweet lemonade