Closed Thread
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=MrsErinR;7166258]Thank you for your congrats everyone. You are such a nice supportive bunch of people

I'm pretty nervous at the moment as I had some bleeding yesterday morning and we're worried that it may all be over before it really begins. The bleeding has stopped now.

I'll be having BT tomorrow to check my levels and see if the bub is still progressing I guess.

If the worst happens then I'll try to take comfort in the fact that it wasn't viable and also that I have achieved my first ever pregnancy...so at least it is possible.

Sorry, a bit of a 'me' post again. I hope you are all doing well and having a lovely Easter

to all.

xx

MrsErinR

Try not to worry too much, I have had bleeding right from the start on & off & just had some more over the long wkd but scan today showed bub is good with strong heartbeat. My bleeding is caused from a rupture outside the sac (not sure how it happen...) but it's not affecting the bub as its safe and sound in the sac. yes it's very scary but as long as there is no bad cramping or heavy bleeding with clots you should be ok, I have found out that bleeding in early pregnancy is very common and should pass in second trimester. Still take it easy rest as much as you can, no heavy lifting, strenuous exercise (none if you can) & easier said then done but no stress.

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Kiwi

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Feb 2013 PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you everyone for your support and it really helps to know I'm not alone in freaking out about the bleeding.

We did get good BT results today...my level was 1215 which is high for 4w3d so things are looking good. I feel like I can finally take a breath and move on with enjoying this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick one. Am back in Sydney had follow up bloods today and HCG is +60,000 so all is good so far!
    Going to see FS tomorrow and have a scan .. Will be 6 weeks and 2/3 days
    My next step with Dr M is follow up intralipid weekend of 19/20 Apr ...anyone else due to have one then??

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

Thanks
    Reviews
    HiHi... Hope everybody is doing well.

I just came back form the immunologist... And he doesnt belive in this treatment... I offered to get skype with Dr Braverman so he could see what type of treatment i was talking about but he was not interested. Im gona try to get somebody else to help me but its hard, since the island is so small and we have so few immunologists - i think we have like 3! I am so dissapointed...

If nobody wants to help me there then i will probably have to fly to England and have my IVIg/Intralipid there... But it is gona cost so much.

Do any of you have any good research on NK cells and treatments that i can send him??

Kind regards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls

Does anybody in here have Endometriosis and high CD56+?
    Any that have this problem and gotten pregnat useing intralipid and steroids?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romy - that's very great levels you have, I am so excited and happy for you. Your strength and success has given me so much hope. I didn't want to ask you on that other forum as I know you've been very cautious with this bfp. Was this your first cycle with Intralipids? Also did you have a biopsy/hystercopy done by Dr M as well or you went straight with his treatment, sorry one more question did you also have endometriosis?. I saw my IVF FS yesterday and mentioned to him regarding the IVIG & Intralipid and he just said "oh no it doesn't work, we stopepd using it 20years ago so there's no benefit". I m in the middle of a FET so can't do much except take the prednisone and clexane. I am seeing my GP next month to get a referral for Dr M. The problem with me is that I have very low AMH and it's declining really quickly so I have to do cycle after cycle to bank some frosties before I can to do the intralipid. We were very lucky to get 5frosties in the last two cycles. We spoke to our FS regarding doing a CGH(PGD) cycle next month and one in June and hopefully we can get some normal embies to freeze.

MrsErin - congrats on your BT results.
    Kiwi - how many weeks are you.

B123 -are overseas?
    hope everyone else is doing well.
    timetoshine - how you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kalshy, I'm doing well, busy with work and going overseas next week. My biopsy will be here before I know it! It's funny that most fs don't believe in this stuff. I asked dr m if my high Ana levels are an issue and he said they indicate something else is going on in my immune system as well as being an issue themselves. He also said that most fs and obs don't believe that. He also made an analogy when I discussed pgd as that was our fs recommendation, and he said he wouldn't rule out at this stage but that no matter how perfect of an embryo you have, if the "soil" isn't right, it won't grow properly so he agreed that we should make sure everything is ok in my body before we go down that road.

B123 - it makes me so angry that these doctors don't believe in something that has had so much research and whole journals dedicated to it! I discovered my high Ana levels in August last year and it is only now that I have found a doc who is taking it seriously and investigating further. I could've saved myself another 2mcs if they had have you read dr beers book? It has heaps of articles referenced in it. But I think if your doc doesn't believe then its best to find one that does. Best of luck

hi to all the preggos, hope all is going ssmoothly
    good luck to everyone who is having transfers or testing done soon

hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update. It was my pregnancy test today after a massive immune protocol including IVIG. Sadly, it is another chemical pregnancy. Hcg was only 22. We are totally devastated as we really thought that this one would work for us.
    At a loss what to do next. This is our third transfer and our third chemical. Not sure that my 41 year old body can take much more and if there is even anything more that I can do. FG

Thanks
    Reviews
    FG sending you big hugs. I am so sorry xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    FG, I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish there was something comforting I could say but there just isn't. It totally sucks :-( x