Closed Thread
Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, after two failed IVF cycles, I never thought this could happen. I got my first ever BFP today after a natural cycle.

I'm straight back on the Dexamethasone, pessaries and off for a dose up on Intralipid tomorrow.

I am astounded...to say the least and just praying that this bub stays around for us.

success.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Kiwi I am so happy your bub is doing so well! Must have been a huge relief!

Fleur GL for EPU tomorrow!

Have a lovely long weekend ladies xx
    Thanks Bella. All went well today. 3 mature eggs collected and ICSI done so fingers crossed for good news on the embie front tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Well, after two failed IVF cycles, I never thought this could happen. I got my first ever BFP today after a natural cycle.

I'm straight back on the Dexamethasone, pessaries and off for a dose up on Intralipid tomorrow.

I am astounded...to say the least and just praying that this bub stays around for us.

Attachment 34017
    Congratulations!!! That is so inspiring. YAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi77 View Post
    Hi Romy

Thanks for checking in on me! I'm doing really good thanks. Went back to work today and haven't had any more bleeding or cramping since last Weds/Thurs plus had another Intralipid last Sun and met Bella who was there too. We had a great catch up and chat. I had another scan today with Dr S my lil Chilli was moving all about and had little arms and legs it just put my mind at ease soooo much. Measured 9 weeks and 3 days so right in track. Still taking it one day at a time tho....

FG - how are you travelling ?? Sending you lots of sticky vibes!

Welcome to all the newbies & goodluck to all with upcoming transfers!

Kiwi

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Feb 2013 PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013
    What a relief KIWI. Hang in there!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fleur L For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (29-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg ErinR - awesome news!!!! When you mean natural, do you mean natural? Or in medicated???

Welcome to the newbies

Hi newly UTD's bet your all still on cloud nine

AFM - biopsy went well (I guess) will find out results in another 3 or 5 weeks - I've booked 2x interim appointments so hopefully results come back sooner rather than later

Hi everyone else a hope your all well xoxoCrofty

7. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have not yet had an embryo transfer as my first IVF cycle didn't end of with viable embryos so all going to plan I will have my first transfer this weekend (or Tuesday if embies make it to D5). My FS has advised I will take Ovidrel and Clexane and only go onto Progesterone when I get a positive pregnancy test.

Would you all mind sharing what your post embryo transfer support has been? I am a little concerned this is not "strong enough" support and would love to hear more feedback on this....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats MrsErinR!!! That is fantastic! Hope everything goes well for you

hi to everyone else

well I finally saw dr m today and it was great! I had some more bloods taken and have booked a hysteroscopy/endoscopy/biopsy for April so it will be a while before we know anything for sure but it was so good to talk to someone who took me seriously! So happy I went to see him, he said it was definitely worth investigating my issues further before going down the pgd road so I'm glad I made the right decision

have a great Easter everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty, it was totally natural. I was waiting to start my 3rd IVF ICSI cycle. We are beyond shocked as we didn't think there was any chance but we still always tried to DTD just in case there was a miracle...hehe.

I feel mighty guilty about the last 2 weeks where I've had a lot more alcohol than I would usually and ate many things I wouldn't if I had known!

Fleurl, during ivf I started progesterone support straight after transfer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Fleur L  (28-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by timetoshine View Post
    Congrats MrsErinR!!! That is fantastic! Hope everything goes well for you

hi to everyone else

well I finally saw dr m today and it was great! I had some more bloods taken and have booked a hysteroscopy/endoscopy/biopsy for April so it will be a while before we know anything for sure but it was so good to talk to someone who took me seriously! So happy I went to see him, he said it was definitely worth investigating my issues further before going down the pgd road so I'm glad I made the right decision

have a great Easter everyone!
    Great news TIME TO SHINE - you must feel so relieved you are on the right path. That is so uplifting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news Erin !

Glad ur doing well kiwi !

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid