Closed Thread
Page 63 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all
    Spoke to dr m will increase pred to 35mg and continue
    Trying to rest but had a wedding last night ...so tired today ...
    I'm hoping for a miracle
    Xx

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi fg - from what I've heard the more progesterone the better and it doesn't do any harm - I was on press arises plus pregnyl injections so I was dosed up a - lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

festivalgirl  (22-03-2013)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Romy - YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Those numbers are great. Actually the same levels when I fell pregnant with DS. Very reassuring, you are definately well and truely pregnant!! Dr. M is on a ROLL!!!!!

Festivalgirl - Thank you so much for finding out if I can drive after IVIg. Please try not to worry too much about your embie cause it really does only take 1. I've heard soooooo many story's about pregnancies on just 1 egg fertilized. You are on the best immune treatment so you are giving it everything!!!!!

Cheals - Fantastic that your nk levels are not too raised and that it's easily treatable. I can feel a BFP coming on!!

Crofty - Good luck for your biopsy on Monday!!

Bella - YAY for your last intripilid!!! You have come so far and have been such an inspiration for us ladies! Please remind me how far you are now? I'm interested in knowing when the intripilids/IVIg infusions STOP!

Scuffy-Kiwi - Hope you are both going well in your pregnancy's.

Hi to everyone else

5. The Following User Says Thank You to helenmac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats romy!!! That is so exciting and a great number. Hoping for an easy 9 months for you!

crofty - yes I'm seeing dr m in Miranda next Thursday. I'm getting excited/nervous/worried that I'm pinning my hopes on this but you ladies are giving me so much inspiration! I am so over the waiting though and I'm sure there will be plenty more waiting as this is only my first appt.

on my phone so can't do personals, will update properly next week xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Just quickly popping in to say hi, congrats and good luck to all. Sounds like a lot has been happening in the last week. Fx for all of you. Xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jaandaw For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Romy - Wow, awesome news another Dr M miracle! Soooo happy for you, enjoy SA and remember to relax!
    FG - As the others have said all you need is one and with IVIG and the right protocol I am positive you will see some success with your lil embie!
    Cheals - Great news on your NK levels - good luck with your upcoming transfer.

Hi to all the other ladies - maybe we need to do another time line to check in where everyone is up to???

AFM - Had the worst week.......Had a bleed at work on Tues so Dr S told me to go in for an ultra sound - Bub was ok and measured exactly 8 weeks Heartbeat @ 183. Was told to go home and bed rest for the next few days. On Weds arvo had major cramps for about 15mins had a shower and when I got out of the shower a flow of blood came dripping down my leg rang Dr M and Gwynneth told me to stay rested and she would call Dr M (she called back an hour later to tell me to stop cleaxane for 2 days and up my prednisolone for next 4 days to 45mg. Dr S advised to go in for another ultra sound on Thurs. A couple of hours after I went to the bathroom again & this large 50cent size thing dropped out of me...I swear I thought that was it...It was kidney like texture and I was just devastated. I went for my Ultra sound with Dr S yesterday and I could not believe it when I saw the bub still there heart beating as fast as ever 193 but there was blood evidently around the outside of the sack. Dr S called it a threatened miscarriage but placenta still in tack and not affected, the thing that fell out was just a clot from the bleeding. So my lil fighter continues to fight! So so so thankful and now I am on STRICT bed rest for the next week. I have also thought about canceling my trip to Thailand as I cannot get travel insurance (left it too late) but I would rather be safer than then sorry...
    So scary when you get this far to just have things like this happen.
    Dr M has also brought my next intralipid forward to this Sunday so hoping the magic milk will keep things strong and calm.

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Feb 2013 PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - you poor girl. My heart goes out to you. What a week. I think that you would need complete bed rest for a week just to get over it. And a nice bottle or 7 of red!
    Sounds like a good protocol - up the prednisone and more intralipids. Totally makes sense. NK cells won't know what has hit them!
    And you will hopefully get to see Bella and Helen this weekend as a bonus too.
    I hope that you have a good book in your hand and a husband on call to fetch and carry for you. You have precious cargo.
    Let us all know how you are going.
    Thanks for you support for our little embryo. Grow little one grow.
    FG

11. The Following User Says Thank You to festivalgirl For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kiwi, how scary. You definitely have a fighter in there. I hope your DH is waiting on you, out of bed for toilet breaks only ;-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sounds so scary kiwi! Thank god you have dr m adjusting your meds. Look after yourself and stay in bed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to timetoshine For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (23-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh kiwi I can not believe it but so glad it seems like things are Ok and the Drs are taking care of you...just try and keep positive and carry on

I am sitting here in Johannesburg about to have intralipid !!! Its been 4 weeks since my last infusion . Hehe funny I've just been hooked up.
    This morning had 2nd HCG and all is good , more than doubled to 941

I emailed Dr S who was happy to hear from me

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy Sydney For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (23-03-2013)