Closed Thread
Page 62 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi again ladies,

Fleur - hope your doing well with your cycle

Romy - 10 days down in your TWW - any news yet on BT and/or HPT???

Scruffy - awesome news on your 7ws and congrats on getting to your all important OB appt

Kiwi - good luck for your scan today!!!! Hope bub is growing nicely

Bella - any news??? How ru and bubs travelling???

Nat - how is that gorgeous son of yours going

Tmetoshine - g/l with your 1st appt with dr M - where are you seeing him? Miranda?

Thx Festivalgirl - yes I'm a very impatient person and this certainly is testing it!!!! Can't believe how quick it's gone though!!! I was suppose to have had my biopsy on the 11th of feb!!!!feels like a lifetime ago - lol

Jaandaw- g/l for you and dp

Goannaspanner- congrats on the birth of you ds!!!!

Helenmac - g/l for ivig on the 6th!!! Not long til your FET!!!!!

Welcome duckie77

Kaz999 - welcome, congrats and WOW!!!!! This will definitely be your miracle baby!!!! Is this your 1st round with dr M's protocol???

Cheals - g8 news for your biopsy results , how long did the results take to get back to you and did you end up waiting for your AF post biopsy or are you starting your cycle straight away???

Hi to anyone I've missed

2. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

jaandaw  (22-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Congrats Scruffy and Kiwi for great scan results and so happy that your little beans are growing perfectly. Best of luck to those currently cycling or about to start. I try to keep popping in here to see how you are all going ...love hearing the success stories with Dr M (and those other Dr's who are smart and believe that immune problems affect fertility!)

Just want to say to festivalgirl....please be positive My precious DD came from a 'batch' of just one egg collected and transferred on day 2 at just 3 cells. Like you i was pretty upset and was almost convinced i had no chance. As much as people keep saying it...it really does only take one! EVERY embryo transferred has a chance no matter how the cycle progressed or so-called quality gradings the labs give them before transfer.

Your little spec of hope is safe and warm inside you...just keep sending it lots of love and positive thoughts. All the very best xxx

Hi the everyone...keep the faith
    YY

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Crofty
    My results took 3 weeks to come back. I made the appointment to get my results before I had the biopsy as dr m said it will take 3 weeks.
    I had an Af after the biopsy that arrived on schedule, and as I am doing a long ivf cycle I will have another Af with-in the next 2 weeks and will start my ivf medication around the time that starts. I think egg pick up will be around the 26th next month. So it has all worked out perfectly. Hope that helps.
    When do you go for your biopsy?
    Cheals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Just heard back with the blood test results , HCG of 371 !
    I am very happy ... Could not believe it when u saw the two lines on the POAS yesterday ... I know it's a long way to go but it's absolutely the best outcome to get today ...I am thrilled.
    It's almost been 4 weeks since the intralipid infusion so I'm going to have repeat bloods in 2 days and then have intralipid here ...
    In the interim continue pessaries 400 and clexane 40 in addition to pred ...

Do u think I should contact dr m?

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news Romy! Yep I'd call Dr M in case theres other stuff he wants you to do.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Romy! That is wonderful news!! Wishing you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Romy, I have been checking in all day... Dr M should start keeping stats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations romy! Great news. Enjoy your holiday x

Festival girl- good luck for transfer today! Stay positive- I'm sure your little emby is a fighter!

I'm having my last Intralipid this weekend and then I say goodbye to Dr M. I will be forever thankful to that man for what he has helped us do. Is anyone else is for an infusion this weekend?
    Last edited by Bella978; 21-03-2013 at 06:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh roomy that's awesome news!!! Congrats

Cheals - I have my biopsy on Monday - maybe I should make an appt now to get results then as well as protocol before I start my next IVF cycle - I was going to book IVF cycle on my next AF anytime from the 1st of april onwards i guess (so after biopsy ill get AF and start the 6 week long stim cycle) as ill have another AF before EPU and Dr M mentioned that any protocol would be started about 21 days before (I think) transfer???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    For those who had a fresh transfer - my FS has given me Ovidrel to take on Day 2 (which for me was today and embryo transfer) and Day 6 but no progesterone. Dr M said for me to double whatever progesterone I was prescribed.
    Did this happen to anyone else and what did you do? Progesterone pessaries are in the fridge but not sure if I should use them.
    Thank you, FG