Closed Thread
Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi crofty we r going to South Africa .. My husband is from there ... See friends and family, a wedding and a holiday ..

I have found somewhere there to go for blood test and potential intralipid infusion ! *crazy I know *

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Romy I hope you have a lovely, relaxing TWW in South Africa - sounds fabulous!!

AFM - We have a heartbeat Ultrasound scan this morning showed bub measuring ahead of schedule at 7weeks 6 days and heart rate of 169bpm.
    DH and I are on cloud nine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoop whoop awesome news scruffy!
    gee your lil one must have implanted as soon as it got in there! I think your 6 days ahead of me! So happy for the both of us, I have another scan booked in for the 20th, are you having another one??

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi and Scruffy - Congratulations to you both!

Helen - are you having IVIG before you head to South Africa? I am trying to arrange mine for this weekend.

Scruffy your success has made the upcoming $2250 IVIG bill a little easier to bear (but only just!)

FG

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's absolutely wonderful scruffy
    U and kiwi (together with Bella and Nat) give the rest of us hope...
    I hope ur celebrating this sweet special moment.
    Romy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, Ive been reading along for a couple of weeks and thought i should introduce myself! I have an appt to see Dr M in late March for recurring miscarriage and am feeling so much more positive since reading this thread. I have high levels of ANA antibodies but have been told everything else is normal. Hoping Dr M can figure out why this keeps happening... after 4 times I'm not sure how much more I can handle. My FS has recommended I do IVF with PGD but I wanted to explore this option first to make sure there is no underlying problem with me. I have also ordered Dr Beer's book and cant wait to read it

A big congrats to Scruffy and Kiwi! You give me so much hope!

Good luck to everyone else!

Im looking forward to being on this journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scruffy - that's amazing news!! A huge congratulations to you xx

Timetoshine - welcome! Yep Dr M is most definitely my miracle man. Its solely due to him that I'm sitting here breast feeding my perfect 13 day old little man. If it wasnt for him I'd still be on the ivf roller coaster and experiencing more miscarriages. Hope he works out a successful treatment plan for you xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Romy have a great time in SA - the holiday may do your little emby some good!!!! 1st wedding first holiday 1st time he/she meets the family

Welcome time to shine - hope you have some great results from dr m as well

Hi Nat - how is that gorgeous boy of yours going - have you stopped pinching yourself yet???

Scruffy - awesome news hub - bet your feeling just. A little more relived now - onwards and upwards for you now!!!!

Afm - just Sitting here on the Gold Coast listening to the beautiful waves crashing on what's left of surfers paradise beach - contemplating what time I shall have my shower to go off to work for my week up here on the GC - heres a little tease (if it works a im on my ipone so not sure if pic will upload)

I have also booked in for rescheduled biopsy on Monday 25th march - so systems are all go again - thankfully!!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1363032568.789730.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So pleased for you Crofty that you have a date for your biopsy (round #2). The waiting is the worst but hopefully now that you are locked in you can enjoy the Gold Coast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Y'all, Can I jump in here?

My DP, (we're same sex couple using unknown donor sperm), has just received biopsy results and has been told she has "a slightly increased population of natural killer cells (NK Cells) within the lining (endometrium) of the uterus", our FS said it should be under 10, and DP's is 20. I can't find any info on scales online, and have Dr Beers book but its SO full on its scary so Im trying to avoid it, any advice around the scale of severity?

We're pretty devastated, NK cells was suspected by our old FS but he wouldn't test for them, just wanted to treat as if DP had them and we wanted second opinion. Our new FS didn't think DP had them, but tested to put our mind at ease, and they effing came back elevated

As for treatment, she wants DP to use 5mg of pred from day one of next cycle, then add clexane from transfer, both up until 12 weeks preg. Is this a fairly standard protocol?

Should we be asking for any further testing or details of our biopsy? Should we be asking for different treatment?

Thanks in advance, hoping you "experts" can help us through this scary time. Xxx