Closed Thread
Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi festival girl

Thank you the responding. I think I'm going to wait till next month to start a cycle. You're right that it depends what my results are. Think I was just getting excited that now I've had my biopsy I can start the process again. I have heard that people start 3 weeks before epu so thats why i thought i could start this month. I have an appointment booked in to get my results but af would have turned up well before then.

Cheals

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi cheals, dr M advised me that I could start a full stim cycle after my biopsy (as the cycle it 6 weeks) that's due to any sort if protocol being altered no more than 21 days pre EPU - so if your doing a long cycle you should be right to start when you get your next AF as it should be enough time to get results back from biopsy and commence his protocol (let me know how you go anyway as ill be re- scheduling my biopsy any day now when AF arrives) and I want to start a stim ASAP!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Quick up date!

I am sooooo happy! For the first time in my life I have heard and seen a little heart beat!
    I have one strong lil bub growing & getting stronger day by day. My little fighter! Scan showed I am 6w and 2 days due date on the 24th Oct.
    Dr M is my saviour and I really doubt we would have got this far without him. Next time I see him I am going to give him a huge hug (if he'll let me )

Good luck Scruffy for your scan next week!

Kiwi

Me 35 DH 33

Trying since 2009
    4 IVF cycles: 4 chemicals, 3 BFN
    Feb 2013 PGD + Dr M's protocol with Intralipids and finally my BFP Due Oct 2013
    Last edited by kiwi77; 07-03-2013 at 05:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - thats amazing news! A huge congratulations to you xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome kiwi! Another Dr M miracle. So pleased for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow kiwi, I am so happy for you, I have tears of joy for you ...I know it would be hard but i hope u will celebrate each little step forward you take !
    What did you FS say? From memory we have the same Dr ! Does he know about your Dr M protocol?
    Lots of love romy xxx

Ps. Hopefully I will be Dr Ms next miracle. ...*fingers toes and everything else crossed*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy Sydney View Post
    Wow kiwi, I am so happy for you, I have tears of joy for you ...I know it would be hard but i hope u will celebrate each little step forward you take !
    What did you FS say? From memory we have the same Dr ! Does he know about your Dr M protocol?
    Lots of love romy xxx

Ps. Hopefully I will be Dr Ms next miracle. ...*fingers toes and everything else crossed*
    Hey Romy

Thank you! Yes going to take it one week at a time as its still early days...

Dr S was quite funny - he asks what meds I was on I told him what it was (Dr Ms recommended doses) along with the intralipids. He said "well I will say we did it, Dr M will say he did and you will say you did it" . I said look we all had a part in it & neither of us could have done it without the other....so I thank all of the above!
    I think with all the success we have had on this thread with intralipids & IVIG he should really look into using it as part of his protocol as well...

Im sure you'll be just as successful, I have everything crossed for you & everyone else on this thread going through this!

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi Yaaaaaay!!!!

Amazing news and just goes to show that first HCG level really doesn't matter.

I so hope I get experience the same feeling on Monday xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha!! I caught my clinic trying to get me to have transfer one day early because they don't usually do transfers on Sundays... They were sooo non transparent....isn't that ridiculous !!

Needless to say I am having my transfer this sun 10th

Me 31 / DH 36
    Feb / March 2013 #12 FET PGD, Bondi Protocol + Intralipid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi + 1 = congratulations! Brilliant news!! FG XX

14. The Following User Says Thank You to festivalgirl For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (07-03-2013)