Closed Thread
Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Oh kiwi go for the pessaries! When I was spotting at 4w3d dr m bumped me up to 1200mg/day from 800/day. Hope your little bubba hangs on! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Kiwi - I KNEW it wasn't a chemical. I just knew it! Get straight back on the pessaries!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies I really don't know what I would do without you all!
    i feel soooo stupid I stopped the pessaries last Sun.. after my first test my levels were only 39, I was bleeding and they pretty much told me it was more than likely not viable so I gave up and thought the worst, I thought it was just history was repeating itself...
    I still do not want to get my hopes up as I know there is still a chance it could be etopic...my hcg has nearly doubled every 48 72 hours so that's good but it's my progesterone levels they went down to 8.6, I really hope it's not too late & I do have a late implanted & fighter in me...

Will keep you posted after I get the results in Fri

Thanks again your support means the world to me!

I hope all the others in cycle are doing well, those who have test/biopsies good luck and those UTD

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Romy Sydney View Post
    Hi ladies can u tell me on what day of ur cycle do you usually have intralapid ??
    Is approx 16 days before trans too long??
    It could be less but I just don't know when I'm going to ovulate... It fluctuates ...
    Hi Romy,
    l've read that it's best done 7-14days prior to ET so I think you're ok as I don't see a couple of days a huge thing, my prob was I had it done 4 days before my ET so I wasn't too sure if it had enough time to do what it needed.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck kiwi! My prog went up from 92 to 147 in one day when I increased my pessaries to 3 a day on Dr M's advice, so they definitely help.

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - WOW I was actually thinking that perhaps it's just a late implanter and not a chemical! There is so much hope now. I agree with the other ladies & dose up on the progesterone it's clearly what your body needs right now. So surprised your FS didn't suggest that. Keeping everything crossed for you and that embie is a trooper!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow kiwi ! What a roller coaster .. Take the prog, relax as best u can and see what happens! We are all behind you...

Thanks for ur info also... I'm now having intralipid on Sunday... A couple of days will help!

Romy xx

Thanks
    Reviews

All our fingers are X for you Kiwi!!!!! Keep on growing little one

Romy, sorry cant help you (yet)

Welcome loiki & Betty

Nat - any news on bubs arrival???

AFM - well after what felt like a zillion calls to try and reschedule my biopsy a I've been told ill have to now wait for AF to show again and THEN call up to reorganise!!! This is due to me having to go away for work to the Gold Coast and Dr M not being available the week before as it doesn't fit into his schedule??? I was at the point of just giving it all up yesterday as nothing goes to plan and is this just another sign of things yet to "Not" come!!!! So it be another zillion calls to Dr Ms office again once AF shows to schedule in another date - any suggestions of how to keep my mind off all this waiting until biopsy and then a new stim will be most helpful

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Not yet Crofty, but I lost my mucous plug about an hour ago!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi - I hope that progesterone is making all of the difference. If you haven't already called Dr M (as an emergency) then you should. He gave very good advice to me - when he was on holidays - when I had an urgent question in the middle of my cycle. Gwyneth tracked him down and got back to me. I know that they are disorganised but they do care!!
    I was so excited to log on today and to read that this is happening for you.
    Sending you immense good vibes.

AFM Just saw my FS today and after my "shocking luck" as he described it, he has started me on a 'long protocol' - my first ever - as my estrogen has been all out of whack.

In the way that it sometimes works out, today was my Day 19 (by total fluke) and you start this protocol on Day 19 so it has been all systems go today rushing in to Genea! Have just popped my first tablet of Provera.

Love to all and welcome all of the newbies.

PS Crofty you poor thing. I feel your frustration!!