Closed Thread
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Results in girls......

HCG 570

OMG I burst into tears, thanks you all so much for your best wishes, support, encouragement, picking me up after the last negative cycle.... I hope to be cheering each and everyone of you onto a BFP as well this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Congrats Scruffy, I am truly happy for you!
    AFM: Went out last night and drank a bottle of wine to drown my sorrows...not sure that was a good idea as I hadn't confirmed if I was or wasn't UTD but I sort of knew... Anyway levels came back at 39 so yep another chemical as I suspected, will chat with Dr M & maybe push for IVIG next time like you did Scruffy maybe that's my answer...you give me hope! We are off to Thailand in May so have decided to wait until we get back to proceed with FET. I wish everyone on this thread success with this journey & will just lay low & stalk from now until May/June.

Love and light to you all with lots of positive vibes and

Kiwi xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Congratulations scruffy! I am so very happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just one April Thanks for still checking in on us, I hope you're doing ok??

Kiwi - I had chemical in Dec with intralipid then obviously this time BFP with IVIG, let's hope that's the answer for you too! Enjoy your holiday, I'll be cheering you on in May

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Kiwi - Are you having a repeat BT?

Scruffy - Woohoo!! Congratulations, awesome results!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Kiwi77, I'm sorry I didn't see your post when I posted earlier. I'm so sorry it's a chemical. They are so heartbreaking. :No:

Enjoy Thailand and your break xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow scruffy wonderful news! Sooo happy for u, hope its the start of the next phase for u!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    Kiwi - Are you having a repeat BT?

Scruffy - Woohoo!! Congratulations, awesome results!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Hey Nat,

Yep they want me to repeat next week, my original BT was set for Monday but as I was tied up I changed it to Sat, then bc I started bleeding I got in on Friday so I was only 9DP5dT, they only really want to rest test to ensure its not ectopic they still feel like the numbers are too low. Bleeding has been on & off so bit up in the air...

I wanted to thank you all for your support over this time I really needed it! only we know the pain & struggle this journey takes on us & only those who have been through it can truly comprehend what we endure...I know we are all strong beautiful women & we have to keep believing it will happen & stay positive! That's what I'm going to do!

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Kiwi, I am sorry about your chemical. It doesn't seem fair after everything you have put into this cycle. I hope the holiday in Thailand and relaxing will give you a renewed sense of hope x

Scruffy that's a great number first number and I'm sure you will continue to be amazed at what this little emby (or two) can do.

Crofty, I am doing well. I'm 15 + 2 weeks now and starting to show a bit although it looks more like a fat belly than a proper bump!
    I finally told my two female bosses yesterday and was very embarrassed to hear that they "already knew" and were just waiting for me to make the announcement. And here I was thinking I could wait another week till I have my 16 week scan just to be 'sure' everything still ok.

I hope the biopsy happens soon and as well as testing your levels it maybe it will help with implantation too

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi scruffy wonderful news! I do hope that this is the start of a new phase for u and hopefully some positive news for all of us too in the near future! Try and take it easy and I look forward to hearing more positive steps over the coming weeks !!

AFM...With me I am booked into have my first intralapid infusion this Friday ... Will be day 6..
    I am hoping that a bulked up Bondi protocol ( have been doing it for sometime already) plus the infusion will do the trick...

Any advice ?what do u do all those hours just sitting there ???
    Do you stay over night??

Romy xx