Closed Thread
Page 45 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Hi girls,

Romy thanks for asking about me - I am only online on my phone at the moment and find it hard to keep up with doing personals, so I mostly just read along.

Scruffy- amazing news on your bfp! How amazing is it to see that second line for the very first time?! Can't wait to hear your numbers.

Kiwi- sorry we didn't meet at hurstville- I fell asleep about 10.30 as soon as they took my drip out. I left at 12 too. All the best for BT, fingers crossed it's a bfp!

Nat- not long now! Thinking of you and hoping all goes well

FG - I have everything crossed for you and dh that your march cycle will bring your long overdue and much deserved bfp.

Crofty- so sorry your biopsy was cancelled due to Af. How annoying.

Hi everyone else.

I am 21wks today and all is well. We found out we are having a baby girl and are so excited (would have been happy with either but it turned out my 'feeling' was right!). Dr M has weaned me down to 5mg prednisolone. Still on clexane (ob wants me to stay on it until delivery) and may require one more intralipid at around 24 - 26 weeks. BT in 2 weeks will decide that for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    sorry in advance for this me sad fed up post...I started spotting last night, thought nothing of it as it was a tiny bit here & there however I woke this morning to more...caved & did a test it has a faint line but this is all too familiar with how my chemicals go....so angry, upset over it, how can I have done everything right, 2 perfect PGD hatching blasts, Dexamethason which supposedly brought my CD57 levels down & the intralipid...I'm thinking maybe I had the intralipid too late only 4 days before my transfer maybe that's not enough time for it to kick in I read it should be administered at least 7-12 days prior or maybe I just wasn't meant to be a mum...I'm shattered soooo over it I hate this sooo much...I'm so sorry I just don't know what to do especially after all I've done...I am going to bring my BT forward to Friday but not expecting any miracles...

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews

Kiwi - sending you hugs, hoping this is just a hiccup and your BT shows something more rewarding!!! Don't get so down on yourself (easy to say I know!!!) but you and anyone who travels through such a journey like ours could be nothing more than awesome parents!!!' Look after yourself and just know that we're here to help you through the good times and bad and hoping this is the start of the good xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies, and big congrats Scruffy! Fingers crossed everything continues smoothly for you - what a fantastic result.

Kiwi - I am feeling for you love. Know exactly that sinking feeling, but there is still hope. Try and stay strong till your BT and don't think too many steps ahead of yourself. This is the hardest thing anyone will ever go through - remember that and don't be too hard on yourself. You are much stronger than you think.

Bella - so glad to hear all is going well. 21 weeks! Yeah. I can't wait to be in that position myself, with a bit more luck

AFM: my bloods have all come back fine (hormones, white cells, everything... they took 8 tubes of blood!) so there's nothing in my blood work that suggests any immune problems. My biopsy yesterday was fine (although very, very painful), and I will get the results back in the next few days / week. I am starting synarel tomorrow anyway, and we'll continue with a normal fresh cycle and just worry about the NK cell issue if the biopsy results come back high. My Dr will put me on 20mg of Prednisone if we need to address this. I know it's only early in my 'immune issue' journey, and it may be that it's simply an egg issue on my part.

Also, I've been on DHEA since mid November. The evidence shows greatest benefit on egg quality after 4 months, so I should be just about perfect! I don't think there's any problem taking it for longer that this, although the stuff I've read only really applies to women with diminished ovarian reserve / egg quality issues, and not specifically immune problems. So maybe the recommendation for DHEA is different in this group? Dunno.

To all the ladies gearing up for a March cycle, good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Good morning kiwi I feel your pain i have been there myself and as the other ladies have said pls keep positive but realistic.
    I know the utter frustration when u think about the huuuge effort u go to to create PGD embryos and then you wrap so many other protocols around it ...we all can't fathom why it still doesn't lead to us to a healthy bub...
    I am keeping hopeful for you , pls keep us updated
    Hugs
    Romy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy Sydney For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kiwi That sucks, life is so not fair. I know there is nothing I can say to make it better, I was so hoping this would be 'our' month

FG - Sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled, keeping everything crossed for March for you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

festivalgirl  (14-02-2013),kiwi77  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kiwi I am so so so sorry. Of course you will be a brilliant mum. Don't let yourself think like that. I am devastated for you but will keep up hope until your bloodtest tomorrow. I wish we could all give you a big hug. No one deserves this heartache.
    FG

10. The Following User Says Thank You to festivalgirl For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for asking after me crofty. We got 18 eggs at collection. Sadly though, only 9 were mature and 7 of those have fertilised. Still, a pretty good result I guess! More than I had at my first cycle and I should be proud of my 40 yo ovaries...hehe.

Still feeling a bit blah post egg collection. It's been a bit more taxing than the first one I had, given the extra follicles/eggs this time around.

Transfer booked in for Monday. Fingers crossed.

Congrats to the recent BFP's and my heart goes out to those of you still trying. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations scruffy I am so so happy for you :-)

Kiwi I dont know what to say that the other ladies haven't. 😔Life can be so cruel sometimes x
    Last edited by Lillac; 15-02-2013 at 06:33.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillac For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (16-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hiya lilac- how ru feeling???

Hey Bella - 21 weeks already!!! How wonderful that your going to have your own little Bella!!!!

Erin- awesome egg count for you!!! 18 for 40 yr old overies - what do you think increased your egg numbers??? Good luck Monday for ET - are you having a double?

Scruffy - how's those numbers looking? Have you had BT yet??? Or is it this afternoon?

FG - hope your 41 yr old ovaries wake up and produce some g8 numbers soon - just look at Erin's Easter egg hunt!!! I thought I was good when I produced 11 in my last stim - funnily enough I also had 9 mature and 7 fertilise (same as Erin) and I put that down to DHEA - hence why my FS prescribed it for me again and dr M just gave me another script just in case

Just as well dr m did give me another prescription for DHEA as I'm yet to hear back from their office (they did day by turned of the week - so I won't call then til Monday) just waiting to hear when my biopsy will be rescheduled - hopefully within the next 3 weeks as I don't want to wait too much longer to start a long stim cycle

Hi to everyone else hope your all well and taking care of yourselves