Closed Thread
Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so after being convinced AF was coming Monday I POAS at 3am this morning and it was a BFP!!!

OMG I have never seen that before, came up straight away and is as dark as the control line. Obviously got no sleep after that. Man what a roller coaster

for strong numbers with BT on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just punched the air! Amazing Scruffy. Totally thrilled for you.
    FG
    PS Let us know what your next Dr M step is. XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    What wonderful news scruffy! Looking forward to your good news continuing on Friday

Where is Bella? Se hasn't seemed to be around for a while....I hope everything is okay??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Scruffy - wow!!! Awesome news!!!! Here's to great numbers on Friday with your BT!!!!! I know what you mean about "another birthday" coming around - looks like you've made it and got yourself UTD before you next birthday I'm hoping to fall by June before my 38th!!!!

Romy - thx yeah trying to keep busy, need to get my butt into gear and up the anti on my exercise regime!!! Btw - what's the Diabex for? Not aware if that one?

Kiwi - how's you tww going? Hope your twinnies are settling in nicely!!!!

Poppy loopy - thx - yeah I've heard good and bad things about DHEA and hope to not be on it for much longer

Mrs Q - hope your biopsy goes well today!!!

Hi helenmac - sorry if I sound ingnorant but good luck with your protocol!!! When do you expect to be cycling or transferring????

DH and Erin - how's your cycles going? When's expected EPU???

Hi to Chels, April, jones, earthpower and shout out to the UTD - Nat, Bella and lillac

Thanks
    Reviews

Festival girl (not DH - lol)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

WAHOOOO Scruffy!! That's fantastic news!!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, that is sooooo freakn awesome Scruffy
    So happy for you! Fingers crossed for Friday hoping your numbers are nice & high!
    I went out and brought a couple of home tests today but holding off from POAS as I'm too scared... BT on Sat so will try & hold out but now with your good news I might cave & see if the magic milk (Intralipid) has worked its magic on me too...

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews

Fantastic news scruffy! Best of luck for you BT scruffy and kiwi!!
    Sorry to hear about your biopsy cancellation Crofty. Hope you are able to try again soon.

AFM, I had a sonohysterogram today which my new FS recommended I had and was told it looked good, and I am booked in for my biopsy towards the end of the month.
    I had booked a fresh cycle for march/April but have been told my biopsy results might not be in before I start my cycle, so looks like I will have to wait till April to start a fresh cycle. It has been a long few months, I'm exhausted already!

Hello to everyone! Hope you're all having a great week 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Kiwi - I'm lurking around, hoping you'll cave!
    I'm quite the POAS addict! How have you been feeling?

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Festival girl (not DH - lol)
    Hi Crofty,
    Thank you so much for checking up on everyone - it means a lot to have my online friends and fellow travellers.

Genea wouldn't start my Feb stim cycle as my estrogen was too high and they said it wouldn't be a good month to go ahead. Ahh the disappointment and the crying which everyone here knows far too much about.
    So have had a week off the prednisone before starting again today and aiming for a March stim cycle. I will be 41 when I start so am very anxious that high estrogen is symptomatic of being 'mature' and that my body is starting to respond poorly especially after 2 cancelled cycles late last year.
    I have an appointment with my FS on Thursday to discuss and also with Dr Matthias on Monday at 1pm at Bankstown if anyone is around please say hello! Just need one little embryo to cover in IVIG but it is getting difficult for me to produce.

But today is a great news today so I am focusing on Scruffy's brilliant news with my fingers and toes crossed for Saturday and Kiwi's blood test.
    FG XX