Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Good Luck with transfer today Kiwi, and let's hope you have a few more to freeze!! I'm glad so glad someone is joining me in the madness off the TWW. Only three days in, it doesn't get any easier....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Crofty,
    Thank you for your reply regarding my biopsy. It sounds like our results were very similar. My FS decided that with the timing of my biopsy, I will be able to do a fresh cycle march/April.

Hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Good Luck with transfer today Kiwi, and let's hope you have a few more to freeze!! I'm glad so glad someone is joining me in the madness off the TWW. Only three days in, it doesn't get any easier....
    Thanks Scruffy! Well I am officially PUPO! Have two A grade hatching blasts on board...The Dr was like are you sure you want to put two in as these are the best you can get - all tested, A grade blasts you know there is a high percentage of twins...I was like put em in Im ready for them!
    Out of the 9 biopsied 5 were all good so we have 3 on ice, all hatching! One A grade the other two B grades so I am blessed! Just need to get through these next 2 weeks. BT is on the 18th ohhh im so excited but soooo nervous! I think Im just going to keep busy at work so try and make the time go faster...
    Glad to be on this TWW with you scruffy hoping this is our time!!!

Lots of positive & sticky vibes coming your way!

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Kiwi - that's awesome news! Sending loads of baby dust to you xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. I went right back to August last year and read all of your entries. I have learnt so much, thanks for sharing all of your information, it's a great help for someone like me who at the moment has no answers. I have also read Beer's book, and I really think this is why I'm not having any success.
    I'm 34 and been TTC for 4 years, had a natural preg in 2009 (only 4 months after going off the pill), but it was a blighted ovum and I haven't been pregnant again until my first fresh IVF cycle 2 years later which I miscarried at six weeks (I also had 3 failed IUIs in between). After my fresh transfer I also transferred 3 almost perfect blasts (in three separate cycles) with no implantation at all. I have no health issues and so far we are "unexplained".
    I have an appointment with my FS here in Brisbane on Friday and will be asking him to test me for blood and uterine cell immune problems. I hope he is one of the doctors who is happy to try this avenue of treatment. There is a link to Dr Sacks work from the QFG website (of which he is one of the practicing Drs) so I am hopeful he will be open minded about this.
    I am hoping to get some answers very soon, and finally discovering WHY the harder we try to have a baby, the further away it seems. I look forward to joining you in the forum and being able to contribute - and hopefully help another girl the way you have all helped me.
    Thank you everyone, and all the very best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome mrs Q hope you definitely get some answers to your MC and implantation issues sooner rather than later!!!!

Cheals- no probs, when is your biopsy scheduled

Kiwi - wow!!! What g8 results, what's your secret? Have you always had good quality embryos? Hope this cycle is your lucky sticky (or 2)

AFM - quick question for those who have had the endometrial biopsy, mine is scheduled for Monday afternoon and today is day 19 of my cycle and today I (sorry if TMI) have a tinge of salmon/pink when I went to the toilet??? My AF is not due until at least next Tuesday/Wednesday (day 24/25) at the earliest - and what if it comes before my scheduled biopsy? Do I have to reschedule???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Crofty - I was just thinking the exact same thing as April!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    Kiwi - that's awesome news! Sending loads of baby dust to you xx

Thanks Nat, not long for you now...you must be getting excited!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies.
    Had a great appointment with my FS yesterday in Brisbane and came away feeling really hopeful and positive for my next fresh cycle which will kick off in a few weeks (yikes!!).
    He is very familiar with Dr Sacks' work and I am having a biopsy on Wednesday to test for NK cells. At this stage we will proceed with 20mg Prednisone if the test is positive. My Dr seems to think the issue is more related to my protocol, rather than immune issues and we are changing that to be much shorter with the goal of retrieving less eggs, but better quality (17 last pick up, which he thinks is probably too many). I have been taking DHEA to improve my egg quality since November. Because I've had a natural pregnancy (blighted ovum), my Dr said this in itself is evidence that I probably don't have an immune problem. So we'll see I suppose...
    I know it's a little off track regarding immunological problems, but I have learned so much from you all, I just though I'd stay in touch - and you never know, I may end up having to go down this track in the end.
    Good luck everyone, and take care of yourselves x

Thanks
    Reviews

So here's a spanner in the works!!! My AF showed up this morning day 23 :s - yep, that's right on scheduled biopsy day I'm waiting to hear back from Gwen whether the biopsy will go ahead today or not. Uuurrrrgggghhhhh why is this road never easy, especially when we're all so bl00dy organised!!!!!this will put all my plans back for a stim cycle and been on DHEA for 3 mths already, not sure how much longer I really should be on it - surely not 5 months?