Closed Thread
Page 41 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking forward to hearing how u went kiwi and how ur scan was bella, u lucky girl!!

My appmt with dr m went well this week , will write over the weekend as I need some advice from u ladies

Have a good weekend and to those in sydney keep warm and dry!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope u all had a nice weekend. I had a good apmts with dr m, essentially my MTHFR, ANA are slightly positive and as I already knew killer cells are slightly elevated.He said that individually these aren't a concern but together with my other issues of pco and emdemetriomas that together will all be playing a role.He recommended what appears to be his standard protocol, 1/ tablet called Diabex I think to assist with the PCO2/ increased dose of Pred and clexane compared to what I've been on with dr s3/ intralapid or Ivig.Now I am okay with all this but am confused and need advice on 2 things. 1/he wasn't sure what he recommended either intralapid or Ivig...obviously the cost is significantly different...is it significantly more effective???? Does one stay working in your system for longer??2/ he first said that the intralapid should be 2 weeks before trans and then he said at least 4 days before,,,which is it as this is a big difference? My main prob at the moment is not falling Preg but staying Preg..anywhere from 4.5-6 weeks things go wrong......Hence I would want to make sure it's still working around that 4 week period, just after you (hopefully) get the positive HCGWhat do you think ladies?Thanks for your advice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Romy,

Dr M can be a bit wishy washy with exact details hey? As one of the other girls on here said to me do your own research and gently suggest what you want! My first cycle with him he did intralipids although I have the worst endometrial NK cells (CD 57) when that cycle didn't work he suggested intralipids again but I pushed for IVIG.

Can't help you too much with timing sorry, I never get past the implantation stage....

Kiwi - how did EPU and intralipids go?

Bella - how was your scan? Did you find out the gender?

Big hi to everyone else

AFM - PUPO Day 6 hatching blast transferred yesterday. BT is on Friday 15th - DH birthday, let's hope we have lots to celebrate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Hi romy- waiting to hear what advise your given

Big congrats scruffy!!!! That's awesome news!!!! Finger xxxx this one is your sticky

Afm - just waiting for next Mondays biopsy and AF then I can start my stim cycle!!! How many days before EPU do you usually start prednisone?? I'm guessing my AF will show around 5 days after biopsy and hoping there's enough time to start any protocol dr M puts me on dying long stim - he gave be the go ahead to start from next cycle - so I guess that's plenty of time???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

scruffy - congrats on being PUPO, I shall be joining you on Weds, soo exciting! Intralipids were ok, don't think I feel any different...canular was bit uncomfortable but I survived.
    Bella - I'm really sorry we didn't get to meet officially, I came down to your room about 11pm & knocked but your lights were off & the tv sound down so wasn't too sure if you were awake. I ended up leaving at 12, thank you so much for the pessaries! Did you end up finding out the gender if your bub??
    Romy - my initial meeting with Dr M he was a but vague but as soon as I got my biopsy results back he knew how he wanted to treat me.
    Crofy - good luck with your biopsy, I started my dexamethasone 20 days prior to my EC. I think most start on Prednisolone 21 days before.
    FG - are you still booked in for your Intralipid or IVIG this wkd? Which one are you going to do??
    Helenmac - hows the humira going?? Any side affects?

AFM: EC went well, they got 17, 14 were mature & 10 fertilised. Got the phone call today to say that 9 were biopsied which is a great number! I won't find out the results from the biopsy until Weds when I go I'm for my transfer so really hoping for good results, positive but still nerve wrecking...

Hi to everyone else!!

Kiwi
    Last edited by kiwi77; 04-02-2013 at 16:21.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Congrats kiwi - g8 numbers!!! Hope you have some nice healthy ones for transfer on Wednesday and some for the freezer!!!! how many will you transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: High Natural Killer Cells

Kiwi - They're great numbers! All the best for finding out how many you've got tomorrow xx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on much. We had a leak through our light fitting and my laptop was sitting under it and flooded it so I don't have access to a computer every day until a few weeks time. I'm at my parents now so can do an update.

Kiwi - Fantastic that you had so many biopsied. Wishing you the very best for Wed. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Crofty - All the best for your biopsy next Monday. You asked me what caused my Ashermans Syndrome and it was my hysteroscopy/biopsy as it happens!! Dr. M removed some adhesions in my cervix but unfortunately one mustn't of healed properly and it closed over the outflow tract. I don't want to scare you because it is VERY rare but that is what happened to me.

Scruffy - Congrats on being PUPO! How did the IVIg go? Any side effects?

Romy - If you have high NK cells in the uterus then the IVIg is the way to go as it's much stronger. If you have high NK cells in the blood only then Intripilids should be enough. Great that you will have a plan in place and start with the treatment.

Nat - Not long until you meet your bubba!!!! So exciting!

Bella - How did the morph scan go? Did you find out the gender?

Eatherpower - Hope you are going well and have you decided on what to do next?

Festivalgirl - How are you going? Where are you up to in your cycle? Are you due for intripilids or IVIg yet?

Hi to all the other ladies

AFM: I've just had the 2nd Humira jab and I'm arranging o/s testing (in 3 weeks) to see if my cytokines have flared. Fingers crossed the TNFa is still low. I haven't really suffered any side effects from the Humira. Perhaps a slight unsettled tummy but that's about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crofty View Post
    Congrats kiwi - g8 numbers!!! Hope you have some nice healthy ones for transfer on Wednesday and some for the freezer!!!! how many will you transfer?
    Hey Crofty, thanks. I will be transferring 2, have decided I am 35 years old & I would like at least 3 children so if I could be blessed with healthy twins I am up for it! God forbid they both split and we end up with 4 That would be crazy but we would adapt. Really tho I am hoping it will just work this time & any number would do as long as they are healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kiwi, great numbers , well done, how are u feeling? I know what it's like waiting for outcome of PGD.
    I hope it all goes well, Romy xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Romy Sydney For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (08-02-2013)