Closed Thread
Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all,

April thinking about you today! For your BT
    Bella, looks like we will be transfusion buddies as Ive got my first Intralipid in the 2nd before my EC on the 4th! Have also been in a long down reg, been jabbing the lucrin For 2 weeks & I start on the Gonal on the 22nd...
    FG when will yours be as I think you were looking at cycling around the same time?
    Scruffy Im so happy AF arrived & you can start your next go, FET right?
    Helenmac hope your doing well!
    MrsErinR - yes all the jabbing & pill popping can get to you (makes us sound like junkies) LoL , anyway as scruffy said you get use to it & it somehow becomes the norm. I take all my vitamins in the morning and do all my jabs before I go to bed just work something out that fits you.

Hi to everyone else!

Kiwi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Oops sorry Bella I meant Biopsy!!! Not boost no that wasnt me, i think that lady had long blonde wavy hair with her DH - i was flying solo yesterday as i came from work at parra via train

Jones76 I was probably sitting waiting to go in, you must of been one of the 2 who turned up with their DH - I was sitting near the door why do you need bloods to go to Chicago??? What's your diagnosis - lol

Hi kiwi hope your cycle is going well - lucky you maybe having an infusion buddy!!! Will this be your 1st?

Helenmac - hope your moving full steam ahead now after your misread MRI!

Earthpower hope you and DH are well and are planning your next steps !!!

FG - any further news on where your up to? How's your body coping
    With prednisone for your stim
    In feb???

Welcome mrserin g8 to hear how on the ball you FS is

Scruffy - good for you on getting what you want!!! Yeah Dr M seems like a very lovely Dr- just seems very timid and easily intimidated - well who wouldn't be with a whole swarm of ladies with fertility issues - hahaha

I think ive caught up on how everyone's doing, by the last post good luck to April today for BT!!! Hi to anyone else I missed

G8 idea on the roll call - would someone please add me as biopsy for the 11th of feb - otherwise I'll just update when I'm on my laptop over the weekend at some point

Ps - must have been the season for meltdowns as I also had one on Christmas Day in front of my whole family ( including aunties and cousins - haha) to the point that i took off up the wake hurst parkway for an hour or so - oh well that's why we're all family!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i know i dont write here but ive followed this thread for ages and just wanted to send big hugs to APRIL78 at this time. take gentle care of ureself

Thanks
    Reviews

april78. Take care of yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews

April my heart goes out to you. It is so unfair that we all can't have the families we want. Look after yourself xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    April! Take care & do something really nice for yourself!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I was also there on thurs... I was the one in navy dress with husband ( who was speaking loudly on the phone outside!!hehe)
    Romy xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Hello ladies,

just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I have been reading this thread since November last year, and have learned so much from you already.

I need to work out how to do the signature thing to let you know my history, but here is a quick summary. Been TTC for 6.5 years, after a PAP came back with CIN3. Had a colposcopy and cone biopsy to remove lesions. Was advised to wait for 3years of clean PAP and started trying naturally 3.5 years ago. No joy after 2, so turned to IVF just over 12 months ago. DH has low motility so we need ICSI. Have done 4 cycles, 3 fresh transfers failed to implant, and last FET got a BFP, but HCG failed to rise as expected so imminent MC at 7/8 weeks. Had a D&C contents analysed and inconclusive. Had an endo biopsy and results came back with high CD57.

FS started me on DHEA, prednisone and had prescribed Clexane for my last proposed transfer from my last cycle, but after doing my research and reading this board and the Yahoo board I freaked out at the thought of doing another transfer, as I could not see the point. I wanted to see Dr M before I did anything else. I have read Dr Beers book and am quite convinced that it is not just CD57 I am dealing with.

So I booked in with him, and saw him yesterday.

Bella, thank you I will make the follow up appt ASAP.

Crofty yep, we sat outside to wait as DH struggles in the heat. I asked Dr M for Chicago bloods, as I mentioned I am quite certain there is more going on than just CD57 as I have had glandular fever, chronic fatigue syndrome and other issues with my immune system in the past. I don't just want to do a Bondi/Colorado protocol and hope for the best and waste more embies. I think I have developed an immunity to FSH as the number of eggs retrieved has reduced significantly from my first cycle. I ended up freezing at day 3 from the last stim cycle I did and froze an 8 cell, a 5 and a 4. I have one day 5 blasty in the freezer too from my first cycle.

My FS recommended PGT for my last cycle, but we just didn't get the numbers to do it, and that's why I decided to freeze at day 3 instead of day 5 this time around, as I have read such heartbreaking stories of women using everything in the bank before they realise there is an immune issue, and have read stories of women having success with a day 3 poorly looking embie when they have the correct immune protocol in place.

So this is a 2ww for me of a different kind waiting to get the results back, and I am hoping to get some answers. I am just so grateful that you ladies led me to Dr M.

Festival girl, I am not sure if you are still here, but thank you for the tips on preparing the Chicago bloods. I am having them drawn on Monday.

Thanks to everyone else too for everything you have shared, the brilliant news, and the heartbreaking.

And thanks Helenmac for setting up this thread. It has been so valuable for me.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Romy, I went in before you I think! I was wearing black leggings and a dress/shirt thing! Are you cycling at the moment?

Jones76, I'm so glad you've found this thread so useful. I am eternally grateful to ladies that posted about immune issues as it's something my FS never mentioned. I've said it many times, I really believe that without their advice and seeing dr m I would not have my bfp. I'm only sorry I did 6 transfers before knowing!

Have a great weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bella,
    yes, I saw you, congratulations to you on your pregnancy, wonderful to see a success story, really gives me hope!

no I'm not cycling ATM...Hopefully will be soon.

brief summary of my situation... Did PGD in Sept and after 2 transfers and no luck before using the final embryo I decided to see Dr M. I thought PGD would be the answer for me... I knew how lucky I was to get a good number of chrmosonmally normal embryos... But they haven't been the answer for me,,

i feel exactly the same as you, why don't the FS really pursue the immunology side of things,, I am with Dr S and have been on Pred and Clexane all 2012 and it hasn't been enough for me.

Unfortunately Ivehad 12 transfers ( I've stopped counting to be honest) including 3 early loses/chemicals and anencephaly discovered at 12 week scan when everything else was perfect.. It's been rough..
    so.. I have already gone for the extra blood tests that Dr M prescribed ( again I'm irritated that my FS hasn't recommended them before now) and move ahead..
    I am hoping a more aggressive immune treatment is just what I need.

Any advice on how to get gywneth to schedule apmts? Dr M said to come back in 2 weeks and she has told me to call the following day as she was sorting his schedule and then when I did she said no update yet..
    he seems to be very busy...
    Last edited by Romy Sydney; 20-01-2013 at 19:01.