April, sending strong thoughts to your three embies. Wow your EPU seemed to some around quick.
Helen - glad your recent MRI was more positive, how frustrating that they misread the last one. Let's hope your AF arrives soon
Earthpower - I hope you are able to make a decision whether to keep fighting, would you consider surrogate eggs? Such hard decisions but glad your DH is so supportive. Thanks also for the tip about telling Dr M what you want... see below
FG - where are you at?
AFM - so after not calling me before Christmas I spoke with Dr M today about my upcoming FET. He suggested intralipid again but was very easily swayed when I said I wanted IVIG. So should get AF next week and then another trip to Sydney at the end of the month. IVIG is quite a bit more expensive!!