Closed Thread
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Oh April I am so sorry. This sucks doesn't it xx

AFM - I was so so convinced it hadn't worked I even had a champagne last night. BT today showed HCG of 55 so I am in limbo land, have to have another BT Friday. Trying to call Dr M now... Deep down I don't think it's a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi April, sorry to hear about ur BFN, romy

Thanks
    Reviews
    April, I logged in just now hoping that you were going to write to tell us that you were pregnant especially with all of the IVIG on board. In terms of IVIG Dr M told me that the IVIG effects last for a much longer time than the intralipids. Which is the reason I did a back to back stim cycle to try to make the most of it whilst it was in my body. I hope that you get some answers to help you make a decision. Sending you lots of love. FG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - congratulations on getting to 12 weeks. That is brilliant!
    AFM: after my cancelled back to back stimulated cycles I haven't gotten my period. Now around 20 days late. Feeling incredibly bloated and awful. Going in tomorrow for a blood test to see what is going on with me as I am usually 28 days on the dot. Apparently I can take some drugs to bring on a bleed. Just getting very frustrated as for me the clock is ticking and this is cutting into my time spent giving my body a rest from all of the drugs. FS said that women can sometimes be as late as 60 days. I should know more tomorrow.
    FG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Scruffy - love, light & prayers coming ur way to make this one a sticky!
    Earthpower - congrats for being PUPO, relax & enjoy this time, stay positive!
    Bella - congrats on making it it to the 12 week mark!
    April - you will know what to do, my DH is the same, why do they always leave it up to us...mind you we would prob make the final decision even if they told us other wise lol...
    FG - hope AF rears her head soon for you soon...talk to, Dr M might be an idea bringing it on depending on when you want to cycle next...
    Helenmac - you have been in my thoughts, I wish things were easier for you, for all of us bit your journey is one tough haul, I truly hope everything gets sorted out once & for all & you find out what's really going on..l

AFM - well had my hysteroscopy & biopsy last Friday, they also removed some polyps & did a D&C - is that normal? Dr M didn't come & see me after...now I have to wait 4 weeks until the results...I was planning in doing my next cycle end if Jan so hopefully everything is ok a bit worried...
    I'm slowly weaning myself off the dexamethasone but have found them easier then the Prednisolone, didnt put on weight but that's probably because I've been going to the gym 3 times a week to make sure I didn't...really looking forward to just getting back into it, I had my cards read & she said she could see me pregnant within 3 months I know that's silly & getting my hopes up but it would fit perfectly with the timing we are looking at for our next try...god willing!

All the best to everyone & Merry Xmas!

Me 34 DH 32

TTC since 2009
    7 attempts: 2 Fresh Chems; 2 Frozen Chems; 3 BFN
    Diagnosed with extremely high NK cells Jan 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Kiwi- I had my hysteroscopy in August. He removed 4 polyps and did a d & c. As i had endo i think it gave me a good clean out. I waited for 2 normal periods then did a stim cycle and got my bfp the next month! So the card reader is hopefully right!!! Stay positive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

kiwi77  (12-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy, hang in there, hope Friday will give you a higher number and sending you loads of sticky vibes!

Bella, how time flies! 12 weeks already! Im sure it might not be the case from your end but still.....that's wonderful new! Happy weaning down Pred and pessaries, Im sure Dr. M knows what he is doing!

FG, sorry to hear you are experiencing the late AF too...I hope it will soon show up so you can get on with your plans.

Kiwi, tell me Im silly, but of course we believe what cards say (that is as far as you have got a trust-worthy psychic.) I think definitely believe in it and manifest it and stay positive!

Hi to everyone else and enjoy this crazy season!

Thanks
    Reviews

BFN for me :-( Started bleeding yesterday so asked for bloods today and HCG has dropped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    BFN for me :-( Started bleeding yesterday so asked for bloods today and HCG has dropped.
    I'm soooo sorry Scruffy! Sending you lots of strength during this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Scruffy: