Closed Thread
Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eleash - I also wanted to chime in. I would definitely ask Dr M if he would recommend doing different or more extensive blood testing on you in addition to a biopsy. There are local blood tests and also bloodtests in Chicago that he recommends based on your medical history. Don't put yourself through a cycle until you have peace of mind that you have been tested for NK comprehensively. I am sure that Dr M won't ask you to do further tests unless your medical history warrants it. So that in itself would be peace of mind for you and you could go ahead with your next cycle without that additional worry.
    FG

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Hi April wishing you all the best with your Sydney treatment .
    And Alison I hadn't said earlier but I'm so very sorry about your cancelled cycle. I think they can be as heartbreaking as a bfn.

I finally received the Alan Beer book in the mail today. I'm reading it in bed.💭 Very interesting read
    I am going to start lurking this post again as I know I'm not technically an immune patient . Wishing you all the best ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    April Good Luck with the infusion tomorrow, Let's hope this is finally the answer for you

Big hello to everyone else I am just slowly jabbing away and waiting for Dr M's blood test results I called Gwyneth yesterday and she said she would chase them but I haven't heard anything. I just hope Dr M gets them in time to medicate for this cycle, I really don't want to wait another month.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Scruffy- hope you get those results soon!

April- good luck with the infusion this weekend.

Lillac- glad the book arrived. Are you learning lots? I felt like loads more things made sense as I read it.

Nat- did you have your appt with dr m this week? Hope it went well.

Hi everyone else.

I had some BTs today for dr m and see him next Thursday. Hoping he might do a scan so we can see bubs again. If not I see my OB the week after and I'll be 10 wks then!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Bella - How far will you be next week? He might try and listen to the HB. He tried mine at about 10 weeks I think and picked it up loud and clear! My appt with him is this arvo at 5.15pm. It'll be my last one with him... But I spoke to DH and I'll book in to see him in 1 years time to talk about another one! I'm so pleased that everything is going well for you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi nat. I'll be 9+1 at my appt. I wonder if he'll be able to hear a HB? We saw it at 7+1. Maybe he shouldn't try as if we don't hear it I'll just worry!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Bella - I just looked back in my calendar and I had an appt with Dr M at 8+6, then not again till nearly 15 weeks. He must've heard the HB at that appt?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Subbing girls to come back and read just been diagnosed with NK cells.

Bella and Nat, Peonies are pretty told me to seek you two out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi zakmick. Welcome sorry to hear about the NK cells. I had a look at your sig, what a journey you've had so far

I think you've landed in a thread that will hopefully give you support and answers. Have a read through and let us know if you have questions. Nat and I have both had success with dr m's immune protocol. After 6 failed cycles including 2 chems I credit that man 100% with my pregnancy. Even though its still early days I'm so hopeful. There are a few ladies currently cycling with him too.

Are you in Sydney?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (30-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick - Welcome! Have they mentioned how they're going to treat you? I credit Dr M with my current pregnancy 100% too! If it weren't for him, I'd still be enduring miscarriage after miscarriage.