Sad news from my end - my cycle got cancelled yesterday. At my first ultrasound I only had 2 follicles - one already at 19 and one poor little one at 9mm. So doctor decided that my ovaries had just been put through too much and wants me to have a rest. I will get to speak to him on Monday about next steps. My husband and I were devastated. Dr M had advised that the IVIG lasts longer in your system than intralipids so wanted me to do my next infusion on a BFP.
If there is anyone out there reading these posts and is wondering if they should get tested for NK cells - DON'T wait until you have used up all your frosties! I should have gotten testing before I used our last frozen embryo - and thought about it seriously - and instead I went ahead and had a chemical. I know now that I can't maintain a pregnancy within a significant immune protocol so the poor little embie didn't stand a chance. I wish we still had our frostie now as my major worry is whether or not I can produce an egg.
So it looks like it will be at least a couple of months break for me - already started weaning off the prednisone and eating bread!
I will checking in on everyone from time to time so please keep updating.
I will be thinking of everyone with great hope and good vibes. FG