Closed Thread
Page 15 of 94 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Festival girl- let me know when you're having another infusion as I think I'm having one possibly this weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi FG, have been thinking of how you are going and glad to hear that you are cycling again! And hope puregon and orgalutran combo will work well for you this time! Will be cheering you on! I can understand the stress doing back to back cycles, but its wise to make the most of drugs in your body...I have read somewhere that IVIG will normally last for 4-5 weeks (depends on each individual) so hopefully you don't have to do it for another few weeks yet...I'd be interested to know if Dr. M agrees to replace IVIG with intralipad...its such a bummer that no private health insurance will cover these drugs...

Since I started predinisone, my appetite has been huge so have been going to gym a lot. i have tried gluten free diet for a while but find it hard to keep on, maybe I should start thinking about this again...thanks for the advice!
    Last edited by Earthpower9; 22-10-2012 at 13:43.

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the me post but I'm kind of freaking out at the moment. As most of you are aware I haven't had my AF since the hysteroscopy/endrometrial biopsy. I told Dr. M and he put me on the provera challenge test which is 10 days of provera (progestone) and when you stop AF is supposed to show. The day after I stopped I had AF type pain but no withdrawal bleed. This is very strange. Then 8 days later I had ov pain. I have short cycles so that is the norm for me. I also did a ovulation test and there were two lines. I'm certain that I ovulated.

Since I had no withdrawal bleed I either have low estrogen which is why the provera didn't work or there is a compromised outflow tract in other words Ashermans Syndrome where the uterus can be closed over due to adhesions/scaring.

Dr. M told me he removed some adhesions at the hysteroscopy which involved a curettage which is the most common cause of Ashermans Syndrome and now that I think of it I did have one day of a slight bleed a week after the procedure (when AF would of been due) now two months later AF isn't flowing out whatsoever.

Ordinarily I wouldn't be jumping the gun before a diagnosis but after knowing that I DEFINATELY ovulated on Saturday this would mean that I don't have an estrogen difficiency and that AF did come (when I stopped provera) but the uterus could be closed.

I've tried to call Gweneth all day long but no answer and she never calls me back anyway. Now I've heard Dr. M is on holidays again until next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling Gwyneth

Okay Helen, I am really worried about you now.
    In terms of Gwyneth - she always calls me back. I always call both numbers - Bankstown and Miranda so that I get her at the clinic that she is at. Sometimes it might take a few hours but that is pretty much it in terms of delay. She is very diligent and called Dr M on his holidays for me twice and got back to me.
    I am sorry to ask, and I am sure you are doing it - but call both numbers!
    I cannot understand her not replying especially when it is so urgent.
    Please let me know how you get on. I am worrying.
    FG

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Helen I left her a message in fri afternoon and she phoned me sat. I also emailed and got an auto reply 'out of office until 27/10.'

I was expecting her call today re another infusion but didn't hear anything. ???

I hope things sort themselves out for you soon, so frustrating!

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Festivalgirl - Thanks so much for your response. Unfortunately I haven't had much luck with Gweneth. As lovely as she is my emails go unanswered and a couple of times I've left messages with no reply. She doesn't get back to me when my BT results are back when I've been calling for them. (In her defense I have heard she very efficient when someone is in treatment so that is the the main thing!) Today I didn't leave any messages and I only have one phone number, the one that is on the business card (9709 4700).
    Could you please pass on the other number? Thanks.

Bella - Thanks for your message. Does that mean they are both uncontactable until the 27th, I wonder???!!!

I know I ovulated on Saturday so the real test will be two weeks from then (Nov 3rd) that my AF is expected so if it doesn't come AGAIN then it'll be confirmed there is a blockage. Idealy I'd like to talk to either Gweneth or Dr. M before then though! Maybe I can arrange to have a pelvic ultrasound to see if there is trapped blood. I could also visit my GP to arrange this, I guess.
    Last edited by helenmac; 22-10-2012 at 18:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen, I left a message with Gwyneth this morning and she did call me back but not until 545pm or close to 6pm today. I have a feeling that its only Dr. M is away until 27th Oct not Gwyneth, so maybe give her another call tomorrow? Such a distressing situation..Im thinking of you Helen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen - Bankstown number is 9709 4700 and Miranda number is 9524 3696.
    If she is not at one it usually rings out and I try the other one where G is either there or the answering machine is on.
    I would consider yourself as being in treatment now that you have had a procedure so I can't understand what is happening.
    Let us know as we all are worrying for you now.
    FG

10. The Following User Says Thank You to festivalgirl For This Useful Post:

helenmac  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Helen - how are you doing? What a stressful time, I hope you are able to get hold of Gwyneth today... Sorry I don't really have any advice, just doing my AF dance for you

Ladies I might try and do a roll call - it helps me keep up to date with where everyone is. Please feel free to amend and sorry if I miss anyone or get things wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M's Miracles

Helenmac - waiting for AF

Earthpower - on prednisolone, biopsy date?

Kiwi - on dexamethasone, transfer date?

Festivalgirl - stim cycle Oct / Nov

Scruffy - Dr M Consult 1st Nov, egg banking cycle Oct / Nov

Graduates

Nat84 - Baby boy due?

Bella
    - BFP Oct 2012, scan date?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Earthpower9  (24-10-2012),festivalgirl  (23-10-2012)