Closed Thread
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella that sounds very positive I hope the next week flies by for you. What is your BT date?

Festival Girl - Great news about your friend, that gives us all hope, thanks for the thoughts. I am doing OK and looking forward to the next step with Dr M!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, that's wonderful news to hear! Of course you are in cautious mode but this time IS different because you've done the infusion and on Dr M's treatment! Keep positive and I hope soon we will hear the official news!

FG, thanks for sharing your friend's news, its great to hear stories like this and give us hope that it can happen!!

Helen, how is on AF front? any luck?

Hi to everyone else! x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (15-10-2012)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Earthpower - I don't know what's going on but my AF STILL hasn't arrived! I stopped the provera and about 1 day later I had AF pain but with no flow and it's now 1 week since the last pill and NOTHING!!! I went on the provera webiste and it said AF can come anywhere within 2 weeks after stopping so I guess I'll have to wait another week to see. If it doesn't come I'll be back on the phone to Dr. M to see what he thinks is going on. I've never had this dissapearing act before and it seems like I went in with one problem when I had the hysteroscopy/endrometrial biopsy and came out with another problem!!! It's so frustrating!

Bella - How are you surviving the tww? Look forward to hearing about your BT levels.

Hope everyone else is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells

Goodness girls I can hardly believe it- hcg is 106! Had an earlier BT than planned. Now to see if they keep going up on Friday

This is by far the furthest we've ever gotten and I know it's 100% thanks to Dr M!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Bella!!!! Amazing!!!

On my phone otherwise I'd put a heap of those jumping men :-)
    You give us all so much hope. Grow strong little embie...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella, what a wonderful news! So happy for you, 106 is a great reading especially it is an early b/t, I have everything crossed for you that HCG keep going up! You have gave us all so much hope already!

Helen, sometimes, our body do give us little grief isn't it? It must be frustrating, try to go with the flow and don't get too stressed and see if it shows up next week...I hope its just around the corner. Maybe try some cheeky tricks, it worked on me:
    1. wear white undies...2. DTD... see how you go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Bella Yay! That's fantastic I am soooo excited for you!

Scruffy I'm sorry this is late but I'm sorry bout your BFN, my cd57 levels were 50/mm but I'm a little confused about the report fromDr S b/c it reads as if maybe that's my cd56 levels and my cd57 are around 21 but Im not 100% so I'm going to ask Dr M what levels he got in the bloods he took, I didnt even ask in our phone consult he just explained that they were def present & then we talked about my treatment plan. Got AF yesterday so will start the dexamethasame after it finishes, very light this time so I'm thinking come Friday it all starts...have to take it for 6 weeks then biopsy time.

Helen I know it's hard but just be patient, I'm a believer that things happen for a reason & maybe your body's just taking some time out?

Hi to all the others, hope everything's going well!

Kiwi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwi77 For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella! I am so excited for you! 106 is great news! You are pregnant! Wow! The white stuff in the bottle works! When is your next infusion?

I just did a pregnancy test and it is No for us on the natural front. I suppose it was too much to hope for given that we have to use ICSI for IVF but my DH is absolutely gutted. I hate seeing him like this. I feel such a failure when his sperm is so good and our infertility is all down to me.

I am doing back to back stim cycles to try to make the most of all of the drugs I have been taking and the IVIG of course. I have asked to go off the Gonal F as it made me feel so awful and back on the Puregon and Orgalutran for this coming cycle. I will start any day now as I am Day 28.

Helen - My girlfriend had to do approximately 10 IVIGs I think. I will check with her when she gets out of hospital. Not sure how the monitoring took place. I will find out more.

Best wishes to all, FG

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Bella - YAY!! I'm so excited to hear those wonderful levels! Fantastic news. Looking forward to hearing about the next BT. By the way could you please PM me the compounding chemist details too?

Festivalgirl - Do you remember receiving an invoice from Laverty for $60.00 to have the blood drawn to send to Chicago? I was suprised to receive it in the mail today. OMG I'm going to have to get a loan out if I get a BFP to be able to afford all the IVIG's I'll need to keep the pregnancy!!! Oh well you can't put a price on having a child, can you? Wishing you all the best for your next cycle.

Hi to all the other lovely ladies

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Laverty Blood Test

Hi Helen,
    I didn't get a bill from Laverty for our US tests. I had mine drawn in Miranda.
    I am worried about the cash as well - it is just so much money with IVIG. Adding on of course to all of the other costs we have incurred over the years trying to get pregnant.
    FG