Closed Thread
Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scruffy - huge to you. I'm so sorry it was BFN. Look after yourself.

Earthpower - Glad the procedure went well. I think I got AF a day early and I had my procedure on CD21, so about 5-6 days later AF came. It was a lot lighter than normal as Dr M did a D&C while I was under (I have moderate endo so normally get heavy AF with bad cramping).

HelenMac - Hope your TB results are in soon so you can get the ball rolling on your Chicago bloods.

Hi Festivalgirl, Kiwi & others I've missed

AFM - Clinic called yesterday and we got one expanded blastocyst frozen. I am so happy as it's so nice to have a back up even though I hope I don't need it. No symptom spotting yet, although the high dose progesterone (800mg/day) is giving me lots of phantom symptoms . Staying busy at work and trying not to think about this 2WW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Helen, I really hope you are getting AF as we speak...did you bleed a few days after the biopsy, maybe that's the AF? I actually don't know if Im bleeding from the post biopsy or actually having AF because it is very very light, a bit watery too...sorry TMI I hope you get your TB result too and its a good one you will get the green light to start soon...

Bella, that's fantastic news to have one frozen in the bank! You've done so well! Just out of interest, was high dose progesterone part of Dr. M's treatment plan? What's the symptoms? Hope you are ok....keeping busy at work is a great way to make time go faster! Sending you sticky vibes! thanks for the infor re AF, mine was done on Day 25 and just before that, I was having light spotting, so I think what Im getting now is AF and post biopsy bleeding roll into one, although like yours, very light!

Festivalgirl, how are you going? I hope you guys caught that eggie(s) this month and let us know how you go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Earthpower - yes, Dr M told me to double the clinic's recommended dose of Progesterone Pessaries. They told me 2 x 200mg a day, so Dr M said 2 x 400mg a day. He gave me a script to take to a compounding chemist to have the high dose pessaries made up (they ended up being A LOT cheaper than what my clinic charges for them too! I got them for $120 for 60 x 400mg pess, my clinic charged me $150 for 30 x 200mg pess). If I get a BFP I go to 3 x 400mg/day. I've often started AF 2-3 days before BT so he might have red-flagged that as a progesterone issue. The symptoms basically mimic AF and pregnancy symptoms - sore boobs, light AF type cramps. I'm also quite bloated.

Scruffy - Hope you're going OK.

FestivalGirl - for a natural miracle for you and DH this month. Stay away AF!!!

HelenMac - the opposite for you! - i DO hope that AF shows up soon!

AFM - 8 sleeps til BT! What do you ladies think about POAS before BT? Good or evil??!! I'm still undecided. I usually hold off but DH is away this weekend and I just know I'll be tempted on sunday - 6dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - stay away from the evil sticks Especially with a history of chemicals

I have everything crossed for you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Scruffy For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, Im so glad Dr. M did that for you. Im the same always get AF 2 or 3 days before b/t, I have brought this issue up with Dr. Sacks, but he never did anything...Im sure this will make a huge difference! Im feeling so positive for you!

About the evil sticks, ah, if it was me, I might do it a day before b/t so I can prepare for the result, I hate the feeling of waiting for the verdict of a phone call, the suspense will kill me! But that's just me..do what feels right for you! Let us know though!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Earthpower9 For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I apologise in advance for this me post.

I just need to get this out - went to loo last night before bed (4dp5dt)and was shocked to see some spotting (very light, almost watery) on my panty liner. Had some cramping during the day but nothing I was too worried about. Got up this morning and nothing on liner but a little more spotting on loo paper. More cramping. No more spotting today (yet ) and of course I have no will power without DH here to tell me not to so I POAS just now. I used FRER and waited about 6 mins and thought it's a definite BFN (5dp5dt). Go outside to throw it in the bin and in the sunlight I can see a line! It's so faint but it's there.

I'm not getting excited just yet but I really thought I was totally out with the spotting so soon. I am fairly sure it can't be the Ovidrel trigger as I took that on Oct 1, so it should be gone.

Now the anxious wait to see if it's a real BFP or another chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wishing everyone a little peace from the journey this weekend

Bella - you are totally allowed to freak out and worry and be excited. Recommend doing whatever you can to keep you sane and keep your stress levels down this next few days. Go intralipids and progesterone go!
    It is great that you got cheaper progesterone. The pharmacy I use in Balmain charges approximately $90 for 20 X 100mg progesterone pessaries! As if the cost of IVIG wasn't going to be difficult enough to find. Are you able to share the name of your compounding pharmacy? This would make a big difference to my costs.
    AFM - If no joy with us - I will start a back to back stimulated cycle next weekend (depending on when I get AF of course).
    We are trying not to get too hopeful about a natural pregnancy but you know what it is like - the hope is always there somewhere in the back of your mind.
    Thank you to everyone for their good wishes -I have really appreciated it.
    FG
    PS - My dear IVF friend who recommended Dr M to me - gave birth to her little boy yesterday in Sydney. Both mother and baby are well. She needed a lot of IVIGs to carry him safely to term but he has finally arrived. Such happiness for her and hope for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scruffy - I am so sorry for not replying sooner to your news.
    You are in my thoughts.
    Nov 1 is not too far away. I really hope that Dr M can give you a new way forward.
    Thinking of you. FG

11. The Following User Says Thank You to festivalgirl For This Useful Post:

Scruffy  (13-10-2012)

helenmac is offline After 3 yrs of tcc I've got a BFP!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Bella - It's such a difficult time the tww. I literally go insane and can't cope with the waiting. Every little twinge is analysed and I don't sleep very well. Hope you are managing to cope with each day. I don't blame you for doing a HPT after the spotting. Now you'll probably want to do one every day up to BT to see if it's getting darker?? Am I right? It's looking very promising that you'll get your BFP especially after having the immune meds. Can't wait to here your updates.

Festivalgirl - Fantastic news about your IVF friend having safely delivered her baby boy. It must be such a relief to her FINALLY having him in her arms. I wonder how many IVIG's she actually had? Do you know exactly? Did Dr. M request regular BT's to check high NK cells? How frequently? I'm interested to know how Dr M monitor's us once we receive a BFP.

Hi to all the other ladies,

Helen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Festival Girl and HelenMac. I did another test this morning and the line is definitely darker - no squinting required to see it. Still cautious though as we've been excited twice before only to end up disappointed. I don't think I'll ever be able to believe it would actually happen to us until we have that baby in our arms!

FG - I PMed my pharmacy details to you. Happy to share with anyone else who wants the details aswell.