+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone

first i really like to sprinkle some baby dust towards you girls who are going for egg transfer and collection over the next few days.. the dust comes in pink and blue - LOL more a form of thinking of you guys.. and fingers cross for BFP..

am slowly starting to feel better, i've been upright today - which is a plus.. not so much shoulder pain as yesterday, brought tears to my eyes.. it only seems to effect my right shoulder, which is annoying as i cant seem to use my left hand on the mouse of the laptop.. dam!

Im wondering if i should be on CoQ10 as well? if i had a very low response last ivf 7 year ago.. (since had a child out of the blue.. he is big blessing) i wonder if it would help me too?? blackmores have it, or do i need to be on a stronger dose?

i plan to eat decent food today, paint my dolls and possible do some sewing? (dust the sewing machine off) i do have alot of bunting to make for friends who had bubs, but not in that kind of mood.. (being a lil selfish today)

dad gone home today, so back to doing bits and pieces around the house.. NOT vacuum and washing!! once again feeling selfish!

have a good day everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the info KandP!

I'm getting a little nervous about the egg retrieval... not about the procedure at all, as unusually I actually find anesthetics extremely relaxing and have no side effects

I guess I'm preparing myself for the chance that maybe there are no eggs in the follicles that have grown or that the egg quality just isn't there.

Will have to wait and see what Friday brings!

But if we happen to get eggs from the follies this is what we're mulling over...
    At the moment our plan is that if we manage to get 6 or more eggs (I'm smiling right now because I know it's a long shot anyway ) ...anyway, if by some miracle we manage to get 6 or more eggs we've opted to split them and do half as ICSI/PCSI and half IVF. Louise suggested it because we've managed to get pregnant ourselves 5 times before so she thinks we should give some a chance of natural selection/fertilisation. I'm not so sure now, as between us we've had 4 duds by either bung eggs or bung sperm so I don't think our natural selection process is so hot!

What do you ladies reckon, would you give IVF a chance over doing all as ICSI/PICSI?

Hey peas sew! I only started taking CoQ10 when I met with my new naturopath so I've only been on it for approx 3 1/2 weeks(?). I'm taking Metagenics Bio Q 150. Her reasoning for me to take it was (in her own words) "it's great for old eggs!" And of course I'm willing to give anything a go as long as I'm advised by someone that is knowlegeable in that area

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Have any ladies had IVF success with low AMH?

Westie how much coq10 are you on? I'm only on 100mg a day but i want advised to take it, it was from my own research. DH and I are seeing a naturopath on the 11th sept and I'm interested to see what she thinks of all the supplements I'm on! My FS has us on all different things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Westie how much coq10 are you on? I'm only on 100mg a day but i want advised to take it, it was from my own research. DH and I are seeing a naturopath on the 11th sept and I'm interested to see what she thinks of all the supplements I'm on! My FS has us on all different things.
    Hi KandP,
    The tablet I'm taking at the moment is 150mg, but I mentioned to her yesterday that I have 1 1/2 containers left of Metagenics Bio Q 100 and she said that I could take 2 of those per day if I wanted to.

This is what I'm taking at the moment.....
    USANA Mega Antioxidant
    USANA Multimineral
    USANA BiOmega
    USANA HepaPlus
    Metagenics Pregnancy Care
    Australian Natural Deer Velvet
    Metagenics Bio Q 150
    ChinaMed Motherhood-FT 1 (not taking this at the moment while on IVF cycle)
    BioActiv P.D.A+
    Propolis Capsules
    and a Herbal Tonic that she's mixed up for me (this one is now to prepare the uterus for embryo transfer should we be lucky enough to have one)

We've been seeing her for approx 4 weeks and she's a naturopath/acupuncturist/chinese herbalist and does a variety of other therapies.
    Previous to her I was with an acupuncturist/chinese herbalist in Sydney and she had recommended that along with my regular USANA vitamins that I take Deer Velvet and I had 2 different chinese herbs to take at different times during my natural cycle.

Who knows whether any of these things are going to help fertility, but I just look at it as I'm feeling really good in myself, and my body is feeling strong so they must be helping me in some way or another. And any full blood count work that I've had done has been awesome.

There's no way I'd ever be taking all this stuff without being advised my someone though. Does the naturopath that you're going to do Iridology? I just found that sooo interesting!

Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews

My FS has me on:

Vitamin e
    Vitamin b
    Zinc
    Fish oil
    Folic acid (high dose)
    Chelated magnesium
    Pregnancy multivitamin
    All my non-alternative meds

DH is on:
    Pepita seeds
    Goji berries
    Aloe Vera juice
    Folic acid
    Coq10
    This is all for sperm health.

I take coq10 on my own at 100mg per day.

I'm going to wait until I see the naturopath before talking anything else!

On a side note, have I mentioned the cramps, twinges and crawling sensation that's now started in my abdomen is DRIVING ME CRAZY? *twitch*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, I reckon it's best to let the experts prescribe us supplements.

My DS is on...
    Metagenics Male Essentials Multivitamin and Mineral
    Metagenics Bio Q 150
    Metagenics Oxidant Protection
    BioMedica D-Complete
    Nutrition Care 'ADAM'

His supplements are for general wellbeing with an emphasis on boosting sperm health.

Fingers crossed for your latest transfer When's your blood test sceduled for?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm scheduled for the 5th september... It feels like years away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, we managed to get 9 eggs at collection on Friday and have heard this morning that 4 fertilized. Fingers crossed 1 makes it for embryo transfer on Wednesday .
    We did 5 (1 was imature) with PICSI and 3 fertilized, and 4 (2 were imature) with IVF and 1 fertilized

Thanks
    Reviews

Way to go Westie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I rang to get an update on our fertilized eggs and it turns out that so far out of our 3 PICSI ones, 1 falied to continue and the other 2 have delayed growth. So really all our hope is on our IVF one which is looking good so far with minimal fragmentation.

So Wednesday will be an interesting day as to whether we have a little embryo to transfer or not...

We always knew that we would lose some due to DH's translocation, so am not surprised at all at the failure or decline of some.

But we would just love one to work out

....DH was getting very clucky over puppies on the weekend!