So i had a scan last week which showed my bubs measuring 3 weeks under and no heartbeat...(i was supposed to be 9 weeks) ive had repeat hcg tests and they've confimed my baby has passed, the levels are dropping. Im bleeding very very lightly I dont even really need a pad. My doctor has given me a referral to the Emergency Depatment of my local hospital where i had my daughter last year, im wondering if its ok to wait till thurs/fri to go? This might sound really really silly but i have no family in Victoria where i live and i want to wait till my MIL can come to care for my other children as my hubby works very long hours and while he could take 1 day off to look after the kids while im in it'll be nice to have her here so I dont have to worry about anything. Will this be ok? As long as I dont start bleeding heavily before of course. Ive rang ed and they basically couldnt tell me anything about what will happen when i go other than ill be checked by triage, possibly booked then and there or not.....helpful huh?