+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep sounds like me too However I don't go to a play group, I do however imagine thats how I would feel going to one it's normally what happens with everything.

I need to start taking DD to play dates however so she can make some friends

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like me too I've lived in Australia for 2 years and imvonly just starting to make friends now. It's so hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP, your experience with playgroup is the exact reason why I don't go. I'm terribly afraid of the btches and drama, and tbh, I'm so over btches and drama that I'd quite possibly tell them where to stick it!

On the other hand, perhaps I should just grin and bear it to give DD a chance to make some friends....If anyone in Melbourne has a LO approx 13mths and wants to make friends, let me know!

...My, what a shameful plug :/

Similar Threads

1. i hate the way you make me feel...
    By spitthedummy in forum Family & Friends
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 15:19
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:52
  3. These things shouldn't make me feel this way!
    By Guest1234 in forum Anxiety & Panic Disorders
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2012, 15:58