+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default bleeding, help

I've just bled fresh blood, i have my early pregnancy scan tomorrow afternoon, but the gp yesterday said any bleeding to go to the hospital, i'm only around 6-7 weeks, i have slight cramping, should i just wait fo tomorow, anyone had this, feeling upset
    Last edited by lovebeingamommy; 07-08-2012 at 15:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, unfortunately yes I've had that too, and I rushed off to my doctor, and then straight to an emergency scan to check.
    I kind of wish I'd stayed at home and let nature take its course. But the doctor wanted to check incase it was ectopic.

It's a horrible, gut-wrenching feeling, and I feel for you. If you've got someone home to support you, I'd take a trip to hospital or the gp to check. Chances are things could be just fine, but it's so terribly hard when everything is so uncertain.

Hoping for a good outcome x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have just experiencd mc. I would go to gp as soon as possible. They can get you in for an us somewhere. If you choose to go to hospital you may have to wait a while but you will get the us and an answer for your bleeding. Apparently lots if women bleed in early preg and its all ok. Good luck and let us know what happened. Any questions just ask. I am no expert though

Thanks
    Reviews
    you should go to hospital to get checked out when you have bleeding and cramping

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you say 6-7 weeks is that because you dont know first day of last period?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have, at 6-7 weeks I had a rush of bright red blood, and then I had spotting for the next nearly 2 weeks.
    I went on to have a totally normal pregnancy.

I also had a similar event with my chem, I had a gush of bright red blood which turned into actual bleeding. I wore a pad overnight and while it wasn't like a heavy period, it was pretty close to a normal one. Continued to bleed and that was the end of that pregnancy.
    I don't want to worry you more, I just wanted to say that every time it can be different. It can happen because of miscarriage, or it can happen because your little bug is just digging in a little deeper.

Fingers crossed for you, I hope everything goes ok .