+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    For me, feminism started as a good idea, but quickly escalated to something that our society does not need or want.

I utterly refuse to follow, or allow my daughters to follow, a teaching whose leaders give such helpful and soul-inspiring advice as:

Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as prostate cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all males SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

And, to achieve this...

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.

Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.

The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", 10 or under, their mother or closest female relative will decide.

After this, they will be placed on a table, where their Castrator will then slice open their ball-sack, remove their testicles, and the excess skin, stitch them up and clean them up. No need for pain relief; let the young boys and men feel the physical manifesto of decades of Womyns pain. Let them scream.

They will be given thirty minutes to rest after the procedure.

Once the males have all been castrated, they will be grouped together again for one last look before walking nude back to their homes.

The women will then return to their jobs, schools, et cetera, and rejoice in the completion of yet another successful ceremony.

Any man who tries to evade this holiday, "Castration Day", should be murdered wherever they
    are found (treated as a criminal, as it will be a crime not to attend). Or, forced to attend.
    Regardless of age.

Any woman who disagrees should be provided therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination. If she refuses, she will be humanly killed to purge Man from our society.

This holiday should replace the day known currently as "Father's Day", a laughable notion as there are no fathers, there are only sperm banks with wallets.

If this practice were adopted officially all across the world, all war, crime, and violence would end.

Furthermore, women would be given gender reveals at 15 weeks pregnant, if the child is male, she will have a state funded termination. If she wants to carry the child to term, she will be given mental health assesments to clear her of any un necessary love of her male child, and the child will be taken from her at birth, to be raised with other men.
    any contact with the male species dirties our Daughters and must be swept clear.

We would have a true Eutopia, where peace reigns, and men do only what they exist for...

Breed.

Labor.

SERVE.

Die.

Likewise, the change of their hormones would make them less aggressive, and thus less likely to rape. It would also provide them with better health throughout their life, as the testicles are a major cause of health issues in males as they age.

All will profit from this...

And, I believe this will come to be someday soon.

That is why we do not support feminism in this household.
    TL- that is NOT feminism. Feminism is about equality, not hate and violence.
    ETA- That is actually sickening, horrific. I am a feminist. I don't hate men or want to harm men. I LOVE men! Some more than others it's true but this- I don't know where it came from- if it is being touted as feminism, well, it explains wny women are saying they aren't feminists.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (07-08-2012),Boobycino  (07-08-2012),Busy-Bee  (07-08-2012),elleandsam  (09-08-2012),GreenMama  (07-08-2012),Guest654  (07-08-2012),GuestMember  (07-08-2012),LotusMum  (07-08-2012),MissMuppet  (07-08-2012),mixinitup  (08-08-2012),Mod-Nomsie  (07-08-2012),Mrs Molly Coddle  (12-08-2012),Phony  (07-08-2012),River Song  (07-08-2012),saxonrose  (08-08-2012),share a book  (08-08-2012),tiggerfields  (07-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Tough Love. You and your sourcing the most extreme information you can find. Nothing ever changes. Have you ever don't gender studies at university? Nothing like that is taken seriously.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alexander Beetle For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012),beebs  (07-08-2012),Benji  (07-08-2012),BornToBe  (07-08-2012),River Song  (07-08-2012),saxonrose  (08-08-2012),tiggerfields  (07-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I actually loled at that post TL what a pile of rubbish!

This is why we need feminism http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012),BornToBe  (07-08-2012),saxonrose  (08-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Oh Tough Love. You and your sourcing the most extreme information you can find. Nothing ever changes. Have you ever don't gender studies at university? Nothing like that is taken seriously.
    I just did a quick google- the author of that hot mess had this to say:
    I do not represent, nor am I affiliated with in any way, Main****** Feminism or RadFem HUB. Ergo, my actions, ideologies, and activities here and everywhere else should not reflect negatively on Main****** Feminists in any way, shape or form.
    I merely reject them. As long as they aren't actively bothering me (they don't seem to care), we'll toss them on the back-burner.

Sorry, MRAs... You'll have to exploit someone else.

-Femitheist

So yeah, the most radical example of a man hater- not a feminist.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

beebs  (07-08-2012),Benji  (07-08-2012),BigRedV  (07-08-2012),GuestMember  (07-08-2012),LotusMum  (07-08-2012),River Song  (07-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tough Love - I'm sure you would know that the vast vast majority of people who call themselves feminists would never support that which you have quoted.

That would be like saying that one guy in America believes in killing students/ blacks/ gays/ women/ people he doesn't like, so therefore all Americans are bad people.

Or that one person who calls himself a Christian believes in XYZ, so therefore that is what Christianity is about.

I'm sure you can look beyond the rantings of something like that, and understand what feminism is truly about.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012),beebs  (07-08-2012),tiggerfields  (07-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I actually loled at that post TL what a pile of rubbish!

This is why we need feminism http://whoneedsfeminism.tumblr.com/
    Great blog

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    For me, feminism started as a good idea, but quickly escalated to something that our society does not need or want.

I utterly refuse to follow, or allow my daughters to follow, a teaching whose leaders give such helpful and soul-inspiring advice as:

Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as prostate cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all males SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

And, to achieve this...

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

Males of all ages will be brought to the public squares of their cities nude, to stand together in a circle, as they await castration by a woman known as "The Castrator", who will be a woman chosen from the public much like a juror.

Girls of all ages will attend, lining the streets to cheer and applaud the males as they join the rest of civilized society.

It will be a free vacation for any working woman. And, young girls will be able to leave school to attend this glorious ceremony.

The males will then have one hour to get to know their Castrator. Their female "spouse" will also be able to choose whether or not they would like to milk the male in order to retain a sperm sample.

If the male is too young for a "spouse", 10 or under, their mother or closest female relative will decide.

After this, they will be placed on a table, where their Castrator will then slice open their ball-sack, remove their testicles, and the excess skin, stitch them up and clean them up. No need for pain relief; let the young boys and men feel the physical manifesto of decades of Womyns pain. Let them scream.

They will be given thirty minutes to rest after the procedure.

Once the males have all been castrated, they will be grouped together again for one last look before walking nude back to their homes.

The women will then return to their jobs, schools, et cetera, and rejoice in the completion of yet another successful ceremony.

Any man who tries to evade this holiday, "Castration Day", should be murdered wherever they
    are found (treated as a criminal, as it will be a crime not to attend). Or, forced to attend.
    Regardless of age.

Any woman who disagrees should be provided therapy in order to free her from misogynistic indoctrination. If she refuses, she will be humanly killed to purge Man from our society.

This holiday should replace the day known currently as "Father's Day", a laughable notion as there are no fathers, there are only sperm banks with wallets.

If this practice were adopted officially all across the world, all war, crime, and violence would end.

Furthermore, women would be given gender reveals at 15 weeks pregnant, if the child is male, she will have a state funded termination. If she wants to carry the child to term, she will be given mental health assesments to clear her of any un necessary love of her male child, and the child will be taken from her at birth, to be raised with other men.
    any contact with the male species dirties our Daughters and must be swept clear.

We would have a true Eutopia, where peace reigns, and men do only what they exist for...

Breed.

Labor.

SERVE.

Die.

Likewise, the change of their hormones would make them less aggressive, and thus less likely to rape. It would also provide them with better health throughout their life, as the testicles are a major cause of health issues in males as they age.

All will profit from this...

And, I believe this will come to be someday soon.

That is why we do not support feminism in this household.
    What???
    Who makes this sh!t up?

If we castrate all men currently on the planet then how shall we breed?

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

What do you make of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN05DHO9bJw

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm one of those women who has stated she is not a feminist, and has claimed feminism has been taken too far.

I said this without a clear understanding of what feminism actually means, and only seeing it being used in regards to extremists, such as the sick piece of work TL has shown.

Absolutely I support equality, but not superiority. I think those that say they dislike feminism are referring to those extreme cases where men are pretty much seen as evil b@$tards here to rob us of our rights, though I agree there are some men out there with those views.

Also, sometimes I feel the feminism movement is one of the reasons women such as myself, a SAHM, are seen as failures. We now don't have to stay at home and care for our children, so we shouldn't. I realise this is not necessarily the view of all feminists, that true feminists would support a woman's DECISION to stay at home, but there are those out there that think we're bringing the sisterhood down.

I now realise that a 'true' feminist is about choice and equality, and those often portrayed in the media are the extremists.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissPoss For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012),beebs  (07-08-2012),CazHazKidz  (07-08-2012),saxonrose  (08-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ToughLove, you seem like a really smart woman. You seem to hold many feminist ideals. I really cannot fathom why you seem so fixated on these self confessed non-feminist man haters. I don't think you're actually very rational about it, and it confuses me.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-08-2012),beebs  (07-08-2012),Benji  (07-08-2012),BornToBe  (07-08-2012),Busy-Bee  (07-08-2012),Guest654  (07-08-2012),Lillynix  (08-08-2012),MilkingMaid  (08-08-2012),tiggerfields  (07-08-2012),Witwicky  (08-08-2012)